Why do people think Bisping can beat Belfort???

What say you?

Depends on if we see the Old Vitor.

I think he can but I believe he's gonna get KTFO.

Vitor will be too overwhelming and powerful i think.

Even if Bisping tries for a takedown, I don't think he'll have the chance to with Vitor all over him.

Cardio and wrestling I hear, if it makes it to round 3 maybe. I just don't see bisping making it that long without getting touched with teh jab.

cause they think he can run for 5 rounds.

I have £50 Belfort KO.

It's a good bet at 2/1.

But is be happy to lose my bet if bisping wins. Head said Belfort. Heart says bisping.

Happy either way Phone Post

Vitors weaknesses are Bispings strengths.  But Vitors strength is Bisping weakness.  We all know this is going one of two ways.

Old New Vitor couldn't blitz Bisping even if he tried to blitz him which he will try but will not succeed because he can't.

Because Vitor folds up like a cheap suit if he doesn't get the early stoppage.

If Bisping can survive the 1st round, I think Vitor will wilt like he always does.

Chimp Strength - 

Vitors weaknesses are Bispings strengths.  But Vitors strength is Bisping weakness.  We all know this is going one of two ways.

1st Round KO for Vitor

OR

4th Round TKO for Bisping

I keep trying to count out Bisping in fights. And, eventhough I don't like him, he keeps suprising me, so we will see.

Cause he is tough to stop. And he has the cardio that Vitor doesn't. If he gets past the first Vitor loses.

I don't think Bisping will win. I know he will

I can't stand Bisping but my money is on him. 

Because we are seeing an end of an era.It`s out with the old..& in with the new (young)

I will say bisping has gotten allot better in the past few years. He's come a long way from the man who fought Matt the hammer.

I count Vitor out all the time but not tonight he's way too skilled for Bisping to win. Vitor is no Dennis Kang or Akiyama.

yellow wrkahlc -
Chimp Strength - 

1st Round KO for Vitor

OR

Pretty much Phone Post

conditioning

yellow wrkahlc - 
Chimp Strength - 

1st Round KO for Vitor

OR

Yep.  My thoughts exactly.. I see a finish either way, either an early one for Belfort or a late one for Bisping...

And I really have no idea who to pick for this fight.. Feels weird to not be more attached to one fighter than the other and be able to sit back and watch a fight for what it is.. I usually let emotions get the better of me and only react to one fighter.