Why does an American Patriot like Colby Covington get so much hate?

Jorge did cheapshot Edwards because of some mild trash talk. Thats kind of thuggish.

1 Like

He should have been arrested for this. Edward Scissor
hands never got his revenge

1 Like

Even if he is tapping into a certain demographic, I can appreciate it. I’m not really a big fan of his skill set because he has a Ric Flair Style of hyping himself, but he’s not Mike Tyson. I consider him to be a poor man’s GSP.

What would a Gsp vs Colby fight look like? Take Prime Gsp and put him against Colby last night. It’s unfortunate we’ll ever know

GSP stops Colby in 3

2 Likes

I dunno man remember Johnny Hendrix put a beating on prime GSP. Colby would school Hendrix imo

GSP was well past his prime by the time he fought Hendricks imo.

1 Like

Insult to injury

GSP was at the end of his career and Hendricks was juiced to the gills

2 Likes

It would look like GSP/Koscheck. GSP would jab him into a living death.

3 Likes

The best gif you could find to prove your point is one of GSP tripping?

1 Like

^^

I dunno; I think it’s a good gif. It shows that GSP wasn’t in his prime. Good pick GOT.

Also, (1) Johnny was a better wrestler than Colby; and (2) Johnny had massive power.

GSP takes Colby down at will – like RDA did – and beats the shit out of him.

1 Like

I think it’d look more like the first Koscheck fight. GSP takes him down at will.

Well, that’s Hendricks – a 2 time national champion – foot sweeping him.

Yes he does imo. Its irritating and on purpose. He fixates on one big word, like individual and uses it like he is the smart mature guy in the room. Mike Tyson used to do that as well.

Most black guys I know just overuse “evidently”

If you have to ask, you mustn’t be paying much attention. Him being a patriot has nothing to do with why he’s not liked, i think it’s more the fact that he’s a dick.

Nah bro, its because he’s white.

1 Like