Why does Chael hate Jon Jones?

Because Jon 9 Toes Jones still beat him into a fine paste whilst missing a phalange

If you think Chael is average, you have no idea how low average really is.

Plus Jones is on gear as well. I don’t really think that questionable.

Reality is all things being equal, Jones is just a better fighter than Chael.

2 Likes

This. Chael may harbour some negative feelings for JBJ like most people do, but they keep each other in business. If Chael truly hated him he’d never say his name again.

2 Likes

Nobody gives a fuck why’d you even post that stupid shit

2 Likes

Sorry I was drinking whiskey

2 Likes

So Jimmerson, that really explains why he hates him, because the both took steroids??? Moronic post of the day goes to…….yup, yet again Jimmerson

He doesn’t like jones phony nice guy act, he said similar stuff about Anderson and trolled him a lot more

Shut your fucking racist mouth dumbass

As if Chael was just “an average white dude” and only your black supermen are elite. Fuck off with that shit.

because chael wishes he could be as open about what a piece of shit he is as jon is.

1 Like

Definitely wasn’t on as much shit as chael. There’s a big difference between testing positive for picograms and positive for 5 different banned substances including epo and hgh LOL

I think it’s hilarious that you guys believe Chael hates Jon. Isn’t it obvious that it’s an act? Que the it’s real to me gif.

1 Like

It’s hard to take anything Chael says serious.

1 Like