Why does Chael hate Jon Jones?

They became friends and got along great on the ultimate fighter. Does Chael just “dislike” him for clicks and content on his page or does he have a legit personal issue? Jones has screwed up a lot of times in his life but i don’t think those are any of the reasons Chael has heat with him.

Chael thought they were friends and stated so publicly. Jon then stated that they weren’t. It was awkward for chael.

4 Likes

Chael never won that title he promised his daddy.
Fucking Paulo Filho

5 Likes

Maybe Chael is pissed he used more banned substances than Jon but still never won the belt

1 Like

Imagine how juiced you have to be to get caught BEFORE usada

6 Likes

I think it’s at least in part that at times jones has been a problem for the UFC and chale is a massive simp for the ufc. It’s beyond a joke at this point.

1 Like

Probably because Bones embarrassed him in the octagon by beating him at his own game. It was a one sided ass kicking.

4 Likes

The better question is, why would Chael (or anyone) like Jon Jones? Great fighter but he’s a piece of shit.

11 Likes

He hates successful black fighters that been arrested like Floyd, when I used to listen to his podcast, he’d find every opportunity to insult them

he resents the fact that his fight with Jon was stopped before it was revealed that Jon couldn’t carry on because of the devastating foot injury that he had which would’ve given chael the win. ( albeit temporarily cos chael was a drug cheat like Jon)Chael Sonnen has made it clear that he does not like Jon Jones for a variety of reasons. Sonnen has accused Jones of being disrespectful to other fighters, being overly cocky and showboating in the Octagon, as well as taking performance-enhancing drugs. Sonnen has also accused Jones of avoiding fights with certain opponents.

1 Like

7:46 Jones does Chael impression

2 Likes

Huh how long you been mma’ing

Why does Chael hate JBJ?

A better question is why doesn’t everybody hate Jon Jones. So many reasons…

5 Likes

There is no greater ally of JJ than Chael.

3 Likes

I would be worried if a gangster hated me.

3 Likes

Because Chael is mostly, if not completely honest about being a cheater. Jon isn’t, and Chael knows his secrets more than most.

1 Like

Then why did he get busted in his first Anderson fight?

It could be that all the roids in the world wont make an average white dude into a super athlete.

Jones family has one MMA Goat and two super bowl winners.

Jon jones dad could probably move chael aroud like a mack truck.

1 Like

Do people really hate each other? I took a good smack from somewhere that drew blood. I didn’t care . Fuvken beast punch I mwas happy with it, bust my lip and nose. Gotmegoof

This.

2 Likes