Why doesn't diaz call out...

Ellenberger for smashing his homie Or mac for smashing his bro..? Phone Post

Cuz he won that fight and is gnna get a rematch Phone Post

I would watch either fight. They would be good, tough fights.

I think Diaz's frustration lies in that he wanted the belt, he wanted GSP. He has more fights than most and is tired of watching them get ahead. He also has never been stopped, or truly decisively beaten since perhaps that first Jeremy Jackson fight lol.... when he loses fights by his opponents stalling, avoiding, or doing anything they can NOT to fight... he gets upset.

" when he loses fights by his opponents stalling, avoiding, or doing anything they can NOT to fight... he gets upset."

You forgot that he also gets upset when he loses fights by his opponents dropping him multiple times and destroying his face (Noons); by taking him down, beating him up, and outgrappling him (Diego); or just by outboxing him (Riggs).

In other words, he has pouted about literally every loss in his career, and claims to have won every fight that he lost.

orcus -  " <span style="line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">when he loses fights by his opponents stalling, avoiding, or doing anything they can NOT to fight... he gets upset."

You forgot that he also gets upset when he loses fights by his opponents dropping him multiple times and destroying his face (Noons); by taking him down, beating him up, and outgrappling him (Diego); or just by outboxing him (Riggs).

In other words, he has pouted about literally every loss in his career, and claims to have won every fight that he lost.<br type="_moz" /></span>

thanks. i just didn't want to have to say it...

Diaz vs Rory would be awesome!!! Dana make this happen. Make a big deal about it that it is to avenge his lil bros loss and if he beats him, he gets the next title shot. Phone Post

Rory and Burger would ground n pound Diaz at the first sign of trouble with the standup. I would like a Diaz Erick Silva scrap fest. That would be amazing. Phone Post

Ellenberger would drop him like a dirty bale of corn husks, Nebraska style.

the stockton serial sissy slapper would be in for an 'ol fashion country fried beatdown.