Why is everyone blaming Holm?

Holeemingly ctive but a high percentage of kicks were thrown to create distance, not end the fight

Shes a world boxing champ, therefore only a knockout will suffice apparently. Phone Post 3.0

It would seem that her strategy of grunting loudly during combinations have fooled you guys as well. You're correct, she threw lots of 1-2/kick combinations, and they sounded cool with her grunting, but how many of those 1-2's landed? She threw them from so far away, they weren't really connecting. And the follow up kick was usually the toes slapping, not a hard effective kick. She was busy, but it was the equivalent to shadow boxing. She seems so tentative to me. She's big, stalks, and stays busy, but she isn't committing or really "going for it". I wonder how much of it is the realization that her opponents skill levels have jumped up so much from Legacy, that it has her too cautious now. Phone Post 3.0

no way is Holm ready for Ronda.....  she looked oddly stiff.  

Everybody? There are only a few threads about her on the entire forum. I don't think most people care one way or the other.... which is far worse than being disliked.

Mihow - I agree with OP.

Holm looked fine. Not amazing but the level of hate was strange. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed, just a salty night on the UG IMO.
Maybe we've been spoiled by so many amazing fights lately that's expectations have been raised quite high. Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - 
Mihow - I agree with OP.

Maybe we've been spoiled by so many amazing fights lately that's expectations have been raised quite high. Phone Post 3.0

She seems cool and is obviously talented.. but this is what happens when talent doesn't match the hype. People will dislike you more. You have to back it up or reality will back you down.

Suspiciously Official -
Fatalstrife - How are people blaming the person moving forward and actually trying to fight for the fight being slow? Marion literally ran all night and refused to engage yet people are shitting all over Holm claiming shes scared to get hit or taken down. This is mind boggling how the only person trying to fight last night is the one being called scared while the person running is getting a pass.

Sorry but Holm was active the entire fight landing combination after combination and avoided nearly everything Marion threw. Why people expect a boxer to not utilize range and footwork to stay out of grappling distance against a grappler baffles me.

Please, go complain about Marion, not Holm, cause she was the only reason that fight was boring. In reality it wasn't boring to anyone who appreciates watching a boxer utilize undervalued and under utilized skills like footwork and distance control to absolutely dominate her opponent.
Holm or someone in Holm's camp clearly wrote this. Phone Post 3.0
No, just someone who actually has a clue what mma is. Unlike some of these morons on here who are absolutely clueless and should stick to movies and pro wrestling Phone Post 3.0

Bucephalus -
HandyDarsh - 
Mihow - I agree with OP.

She seems cool and is obviously talented.. but this is what happens when talent doesn't match the hype. People will dislike you more. You have to back it up or reality will back you down.
The talent did match. But some noobs don't know jack. She showed clearly she has the best striking skills in the womens bantamweight division. Her range control, angles, footwork and timing was by far the best I seen in that division. But she was fighting an opponent who kept backing up which is difficult to land any strikes when they keep moving back Phone Post 3.0

Matt Riddle thought she did great. Phone Post 3.0

It takes two to fight unfortunately. I do wish she would open up a bit more with her boxing. The only thing I would say negative is that there were too many side kicks. I understand why she did it but it doesn't make for the most exciting fight. Phone Post 3.0

People are just salty because the quality of her fights arent living up to the hype she had coming in to the ufc Phone Post 3.0