Why is everyone so mad at Paul Harris?

My problem with him is this...,if I'm watching with friends and say "watch this he's going to hold extra long" before he gets to the ring and I turn out to be right, that guy shouldn't be there. Phone Post 3.0

well one reason is paranoia over the potential damage from leglocks. You have everyone and their mother screaming about how he is ripping knees apart except for the fact that w the exception of like one guy he has fought in the UFC, their knees are fine afterwards. So paranoia mixed w idiot logic mixed w him being a damn idiot for not letting go when the ref is intervening.

Atkinson -
Pablo Duke -
Oontyex -
Authority Figure -

Mir doesn't have a history of injuring other fighters. Mir doesn't routinely ignore referees in both MMA and BJJ competitions. Mir doesn't pretend he can't control his emotions.

Mir doesn't act like a fucking animal let off a chain.

Tim and nog would disagree

Which guys has ph hospitalized from his subs? Phone Post 3.0
This crossed my mind as well, except that Tim and Nog didn't tap until it was too late. Phone Post 3.0
Tim tapped did he? Phone Post 3.0

Tim wanted to continue but Booker T wouldn't let him. I don't remember him tapping. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill -

Brock tapped once, Maz didn't respond, then he tapped like 6 times and Maz did respond, totally different

Yes and Mir and PH bith waited untile the REF stepped in, as intructed, and released within one second. Phone Post

Authority Figure -

Mir doesn't have a history of injuring other fighters. Mir doesn't routinely ignore referees in both MMA and BJJ competitions. Mir doesn't pretend he can't control his emotions.

Mir doesn't act like a fucking animal let off a chain.

^ Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V - well one reason is paranoia over the potential damage from leglocks. You have everyone and their mother screaming about how he is ripping knees apart except for the fact that w the exception of like one guy he has fought in the UFC, their knees are fine afterwards. So paranoia mixed w idiot logic mixed w him being a damn idiot for not letting go when the ref is intervening.
Agreed. The timestamp video proves he's get'n better at releasing. It's a sad day for ground fighters. Releasing subs too early is a huge risk for fighters, i.e. Tim Mckenzie X Basenski (sp?). More reasons why I don't watch MMA as much as I used to. Phone Post 3.0