2uMjmqV

1 Like

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

We all know who the real :goat: is

1 Like

Def NOT Fedor when it comes to skill and skill sets

Maybe by resume, but certainly not better than Gsp

2 Likes

I will give you a bone @Nick_Diaz_Army lol:)

Skill for skill, it was always much more enjoyable watching Anderson, than Jones, like Anderson vs Sakurai or Anderson vs Chonan etc. A lot of Jones’s fights were just ugly and physical to me. Ive never been interested in Jones’s fights nor excited watching them.

His only truly great fights in terms of technical showcases where when he was getting his ass kicked (Gus 1 and Reyes)

1 Like

^ Jones lack of skill does make for great entertainment when he faces a skilled boxer and gets his ass kicked up and down the ring

Only Jones fights ive ever enjoyed were Gus 1 and Reyes

Santos fight was garbage IMO

Sadly, Gane has nothing for Jones, is over rated, and plays right into Jones hands

Prime Stipe vs Jones wouldve been the fight

But Jones never dared moved up back than

1 Like

Even a broken clock is right:)

Hey @Nick_Diaz_Army when you say Jones is gonna smash Gane youre right

Gane’s karate stance is bullshit. Gane couldnt punch a hole through a wet paper bag with a running head start

He certainly cant punch with any kind of power to keep Jones off him or drive Jones back

I’m always simply objective, Jones aint all that skilled but what I will say is that Jones is an insanely tough mother fucker who has a relentless will to win and his chin is fucking unbreakable. Gus beat the utter fuck out of him. I still have no idea how Jones lived through that punishment

Bruh he was a world sambo champion/master, had skills in kickboxing and Judo. He was well more diverse then GSP

1 Like

Lack of finishes, guys like Khabib have come that have shown superior grappling ability. GSP and Israel Adesanya were probably the two most boring champions the UFC has seen.

1 Like

Then Cain shot a totally innocent guy giving him nerve damage. Cain is a bigger piece of shit than Jon Jones

“If boxing were easy it would be called sambo”

I guess Nick Diaz is the GOAT since he has boxing and judo!

Every fighter has “skills” in kickboxing lol

Early Fedor was GOAT and genuinely way ahead of his time

Late career Fedor was a bar room brawler who got counter punched to death by Maldanado lol

1 Like

That has to be sped up?

C’mon man. At best they were running a babysitting operation and they let their 40 yr old kid hang around when they knew he was a child molester.

Cain should have just said ‘no, I shot the right guy’ when the cops rolled up on him.

1 Like

Doofy is not capable of giving me heart palpitations.

Also the crux of his argument is GSP not testing positive for steroids when he never tested during the USADA era. Actually, he skipped out right before USADA came to town after begging for it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Jones and GSP are both juiceheads. Both boring as fuck Greg Jackson point fighters. At least Jones used to be entertaining though.

inside or outside the cage?

1 Like

Inside the cage when hes fighting washed MWs and senior citizens

1 Like

GSP got beat up later in his career too. But prime vs prime it’s Fedor baby boy

Fuck GSP…he is the 170lb GOAT tho…

2 Likes

Correct