why is Horn a decision fighter?

I know some people call Horn boring (not me personally), but even more people say that Horn just always rides out the clock to a decision.

Horn has had 26% of his fights overall go to a decision and only 14% of his wins have been via a decision.

Now compare these numbers to other fighters in the American public eye. I have never heard any of these fighters be called decision fighters and their stats are way worse.

-Randy Couture has 33% of his fights overall go to a decision and 50% on his wins have been via a decision. And also many of his fights have been 20 or 25 minutes as to opposed to many of Horn's that are 15.

-Chuck Lidell has 40% of his fights overall go to a decision and 50% of his wins have been via a decision.

-Jens Pulver has 29% of his fights overall go to a decision and 38% of his wins have been via a decision.

-Yves Edwards has 35% of his fights overall go to a decision and 24% of his wins have been via a decision.

-Shonie Carter has 49% of his fights overall go to a decision and 57% of his wins have been via a decision.

-Kevin Randleman has 33% of his fights overall go to a decision and 43% of his wins have been via a decision.

Once agian, this has nothing to do with who's boring and who isn't. this is about who gets decision wins and who doesn't. I'm using the numbers from sherdog fightfinder.

Horn kicked ASS Last night.

Zuffa CANNOT DENY him any longer...

sign lindland first..than if they can bring in terrell and than horn

"Horn has had 26% of his fights overall go to a decision and only 14% of his wins have been via a decision"

but that's including all of his sandbagging fights against guys who were alot worse or alot smaller than him. Against top competition, Jeremy almost always tries for a decision. Both his Pride fights went the distance, he literally did nothing except get takedowns against Vernon White, people like that is who people are talking about when they bitch about him only winning with decisions. Against C level fighters, Jeremy is a finishing machine, no doubt.

And people bitch about Randleman and Jens being too boring all the time, so I don't know why you ever brought them into it

"Randy Couture has 33% of his fights overall go to a decision and 50% on his wins have been via a decision. And also many of his fights have been 20 or 25 minutes as to opposed to many of Horn's that are 15."

Randy has fought waaaaaaaaaayyy stiffer competition then Horn.