Why is Jones still champ?

Besides the obvious money reason.

Both failed OOC TESTS, one kept his win, the other didn't.

Is it simply because cocaine isn't on some list? Phone Post 3.0

Because he won the fight?

For those of you saying it isn't a performance enhancer... Ask Iron Mike Tyson Phone Post 3.0

bearockbrobama - Besides the obvious money reason.

Rhetorical question is rhetoric Phone Post 3.0

Jones never failed a test. How can you fail a test by testing positive for something that is not prohibited?

orcus - Jones never failed a test. How can you fail a test by testing positive for something that is not prohibited?
Ah OK. So it just isn't on a list yet. Wanted to make sure I had it all together. Phone Post 3.0

ShoeMoney - 
bearockbrobama - Besides the obvious money reason.

Rhetorical question is rhetoric Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Hypocritical is hypocritic.

bearockbrobama - 
orcus - Jones never failed a test. How can you fail a test by testing positive for something that is not prohibited?
Ah OK. So it just isn't on a list yet. Wanted to make sure I had it all together. Phone Post 3.0

It's on the list. It's on the list of substances that are prohibited in competition. It's deliberately not on the list of substances that are prohibited out of competition.

Probably because nobody can beat him at Light Heavyweight.. I understand your concerns though.. I will have my people call the UFC's people.

LonelyMan - Probably because nobody can beat him at Light Heavyweight.. I understand your concerns though.. I will have my people call the UFC's people.
Wow. That is really not funny. Phone Post 3.0

Rille - 
LonelyMan - Probably because nobody can beat him at Light Heavyweight.. I understand your concerns though.. I will have my people call the UFC's people.
Wow. That is really not funny. Phone Post 3.0

Ok. I am glad you didn't laugh.

orcus -
bearockbrobama - 

It's on the list. It's on the list of substances that are prohibited in competition. It's deliberately not on the list of substances that are prohibited out of competition.
Is weed on the list? Voted everyone up Phone Post 3.0

Did JBJ give the finger to the UFC like the Diaz bros?

bearockbrobama -
orcus -
bearockbrobama - 

Is weed on the list? Voted everyone up Phone Post 3.0
No not if it's out of compition. But almost everything is illegal in competition, if Jones had cocaine in competition it would have been a problem. But it wasn't, like all Diazs tests prior to the fight was fine until 48hrs before and that's why he's in shit. Phone Post 3.0