Why is Nick Diaz fighting again?

Because Dana doesnt give a fuck and Nick is clearly unstable.

1 Like

Luca is being givin a free paycheck here. This is no different than fighting a bum off the street like those old bum fight videos. Odds are going to be absurd

I would pay to watch their renovation show on the Magnolia Network.

Nick, “this house is going to get the Ninja Shit makeover!”

2 Likes

Regrets of a prosperous career wasted, maybe? That and he probably feels great in the gym, but isn’t everybody on that team like 40+ and inactive so why wouldn’t he?

Was it that loser Martin Sano who is always mean mugging next to Diaz and follows him everywhere? The same guy who begged Nick to let him on the card for his Robbie fight to get Ko’d in 10 secs?

Imagine pulling this look sandwiched between two of the baddest fighters to ever live

3 Likes

122 (1)
i

Dude got flatlined by the first punch, he fought in Nick vs Robbie 2 card

1 Like

Good

Insert Matt Serra meme

He made poor $$$ decisions and partied instead of training. Hopefully ufc lets him out of the deal and he can go get payday in boxing w Jake. Than retire

1 Like

How about Bare Knuckle against Perry?

1 Like

my guess is that he wants to box jake or logan paul for a good payday. or box on the same card with Nate. But the UFC wont release him so this might be a get out of UFC contract fight.

1 Like

Ariel said he has heard that Nick has 4 or 5 fights left on his contract

4 Likes

Wow, really

1 Like

Yea according to Ariel

Perry would kill Nick, even Prime Nick wouldnt do much to Perry

1 Like

snl check GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

This is a terrible opinion. Prime Nick would destroy Perry, I’d be surprised if Mike landed a single punch.

3 Likes

And Nick would finish Perry

What kina drugs we talgin boud?

1 Like