Why is Nick Diaz fighting again?

Serious question. Why is Nick Diaz fighting again after clearly showing he had no interest in being in the cage against Robby Lawler. Is he just trying to finish out a UFC obligation so he can go start boxing in the clown show with the Paul brothers?

4 Likes

i need money GIF

14 Likes

Surely he’s gonna be a motivated, in-shape Diaz, this time.

The days of dad-bod diaz are over, right?

3 Likes

Doubtful.

1 Like

this. money for sure. nick doesn’t make the best choices. not sure if he still fucks with her but his long time lady is a fucking mess.

2 Likes

Nick is not with that blonde chick anymore.

the methy one? i’m trying to remember her hair color. only met her once.

2 Likes

i either met a side piece or he’s found a new one. but the old one has the crazy eyes. not the meth kind. the regular white woman kind.

1 Like

War Diaz

It’s all money motivated unfortunately. Even during the build up to the last fight he kept talking about how he has to fight because people keep fucking him over.

1 Like

Wtf. . …

1 Like

?

1 Like

Who’s that with princess Kate?

Holy shit, nick dated Helen from wings! Lucky bastard.

4 Likes

she looks delightful

Maybe these types like to get choked?

From what i heard from Ariel and Joe Riggs, before his last fight some old friend reappeared in Nicks life and got him back into drug use before the Lawler fight and that’s why he looked like shit

1 Like

I expect him to look like shit again, drugs or no drugs. He has competed twice in the last 9 years. That is not a recipe for success.

1 Like

This guy is out to lunch. Has no business in the octagon. Should be in a mental institution or rehab center

2 Likes