Why is the UG full of Pansies?

The internet is populated by sissies.  Real men are out in the real world being Brock Lesnar.

most people here come from bjj background. majority of them is good people. but faaaar away from tough guys (majority, mind it), in fact bjj doesnt attract people like that due to its philosophy. lots of people here started to train anything in their twenties. they had a proper education etc. this implicates a high percentage of sissies among forum members, no doubt.

if you could speak my native language (Polish) and visit Polish judo forum you'd see a different breed. simpleminded, tough as hell mat monsters training since they're seven, who cant even spell, never mind putting complex sentences or using photoshop. example: yesterday during randori one of my training partners had no clue what facebook is. twenty-two year old guy. i'm sure he doesnt post here :)

Lion Of Zion - Quincy makes me laugh. I never know if he's bring real or if it's an act.

Mind you it's kind of sad when being the jester of the UG is your only claim to fame.

Why would you assume that is my only claim to fame? You only know me through here so Im not famous elsewhere?. And who are you?.Sounds to me as if you want me to fail. Considering you are judging me and telling me who I am without knowing me...Like a woman who sees a pretty girl and says something snotty...

Congrats, this thread, it's about you! 

the moron:normal person ratio is totally skewed on this site.

"most people here come from bjj background."

I think Polonista might have just hit it out of the park with that one!

I don't get it either. Maybe people are tremendously insecure and when someone says a brazilian fighter or one of their other pajama wearing idols is not as good as they are supposed to be and then just go nuts, I donno.

I think a lot of it is most people haven't been humbled enough in competition or by life itself and thus don't have a good grounding in reality.

"But the truth is, it is pretty much a bunch of over sensitive, self conscious pansies who cry anytime anyone else disagrees with them or calls them out on being the pansy they are"

Translation:

"Since by buttflopping thread, I have had many challenges via PM and email to fight and or otherwise spar, in judo, bjj, and mma while in Hawaii where I had mentioned I was going to visit. But I would rather not back up any of my claims, so can you guys just relax?"

^Wow, look, an upset pansy is making up quotes now..

Why? Why be such a huge pussy?

I have no dog in the fight, I'm just posting facts.

Moke - I have no dog in the fight, I'm just posting facts.

Said the pansy to the badass...

The undeniable facts in order:

1) You trolled/insulted the UG/HG about buttflopping and claimed your superiority (regarding the Barrera incident).

2) You mentioned your impending possible visit to Hawaii.

3) Many guys who don't necessarily spend much time on computers, nor know subtle trolling nuances, got angry and put a "sparring" target on your back for your arrival.

4) Many of these same people have extensive judo, mma, wrestling and bjj backgrounds. All of which you claim to be superior in. These same people have expressed interest in sparring with you.

5) You have since tucked and started this, "people are too sensitive" thread instead.

In on epic thread.

Moke - The undeniable facts in order:

1) You trolled/insulted the UG/HG about buttflopping and claimed your superiority (regarding the Barrera incident).

2) You mentioned your impending possible visit to Hawaii.

3) Many guys who don't necessarily spend much time on computers, nor know subtle trolling nuances, got angry and put a "sparring" target on your back for your arrival.

4) Many of these same people have extensive judo, mma, wrestling and bjj backgrounds. All of which you claim to be superior in. These same people have expressed interest in sparring with you.

5) You have since tucked and started this, "people are too sensitive" thread instead.

LOL !

LOL @ Moke wishing I was scared of a bunch of buttflopping island fagits..

LMAO!!!

His post read like it was straight out of the broadway play..

Bruce Leroy -  I can't believe we even give this douche any response.If we ignore him he will have no choice but to stfu!Anyone who always brags about how tough they are must suffer from insecurity.I truly feel bad for you TJ.

Sounds like I get under your skin..Could that be because you are an over-sensitive pansy? I think so!!!

Why do you think this forum has so many pansies on it?

...because I gots no place else to go!

DanCrase, Your honesty is a breath of fresh air!

Train Judo - DanCrase, Your honesty is a breath of fresh air!

Thanks man; that makes me feel slightly less whiney about my MMA Pariah status!

Train Judo - You would think, being a fighting forum, there would be some tough, hard nosed and thick skinned people here..But the truth is, it is pretty much a bunch of over sensitive, self conscious pansies who cry anytime anyone else disagrees with them or calls them out on being the pansy they are..

Why do you think this forum has so many pansies on it?

It's the 'new male'. Just look at the TUF series, these guys cry over everything, and they are about as tough as guys get these days.

I'm glad I was raised old school.

Good point...It's like a big "compliment me or I'll cry" nancy boy party here anymore..