Why Khamzat will not destroy Costa like his other opponents

2 Likes

You’re a noob though and don’t know anything about the sport.

Remember when you picked Oliveira? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

giphy

Why is Chen Chen scared to fight this guy?

4 Likes

Khamzat should man up and fight Costa, or Colby should man up and fight Khamzat.

It’s not like Khamzat’s actually going to get to fight Alex P. next.

Must be why Brock smashed Mir. Must be why Khabib smashed everyone. Must be why Hughes smashed Gracie. Must be why Sakuraba smashed all the Gracie’s. Must be why Islam smashed Oliviera. Must be why Fedor smashed Big Nog. Must be why GSP smashed Jake Shields, BJ Penn and Matt Serra. Must be why Volk smashed Brian Ortega.

1 Like

Anyone that gets out of round one with Cumshot has a good chance of beating him. I think Costa beats him pretty easily.

2 Likes

The casualness exuding from this comment is overwhelming

Your join date exudes fag.

2 Likes

Well Dan tapped to Royce because of the following and I’m going to quote him directly as best I can remember our conversations and interviews.

“I had no clue what I was doing I had never been in a fight before that tournament and didn’t know what a human could take before you would kill them. I looked at his dad and he tucked the towel away, meaning he wasn’t going to stop the fight no matter what I did to his son. At that moment I knew I wasn’t willing to kill his son and I didn’t know any other way to end the fight and then shortly after that Royce caught me.”

This is a fight I’d like to see. Costa’s kicks are vicious, and I think that’s going to be one of the keys for the first person who beats Khamzat. It’s really a matter of how well Costa can train for, and stop the cage wrestling and if he decides he’s gonna give up when the fight doesn’t go his way like he did with Vettori.

He can play it off like Vettori was “being a pussy” or “stalling”, but the reality of it was, Vettori got him against the cage and out-hustled him.

All depends which Costa shows up. A focused Costa legit has the power to finish probably heavyweights and his last fight (under weird weight circumstances) he didn’t ever really gas out too hard, just got out worked.

I think Costa has a good shot to be somewhere who is a problem for Khumshot.

1 Like