Why no Suda in UFC?????????????

I think out of the 185lbs pounders that are fighting in UFC they forgotten about Suda

I think out of the 185lbs pounders that are fighting in UFC they forgotten about Suda

Very true

whos that

He will not attract american ticket buyers.

"He will not attract american ticket buyers."

Yes just how fighters like Linland attract ticket buyers.

BTW Masanori Suda would beat the fuck out of every fighter in the UFC at 185.

he has beaten, Ray Cooper, Martijn De Jong, Yuki Sasaki, and in his last 6 fights he's gone 5-0-1 with wins over Lance Gibson, Ron Jhun, Ryo Chonan (who TKO'ed Sakurai) KO'ed Egan Inoue in under 30 seconds, and triangled Shannon Rich in under 2 minutes.

TTT for Suda in the UFC.

Suda deserves a shot

Long Live the SHOOTO CHAMPION!!!

It was under a minute IIRC.Suda is entertaining.He has heavy hands.I think most fans would like him.

after Clean beats Suda and takes the belt Suda can go to the UFC.

TheAnswer -

How is it that you only got: "choking the cannon in 2 minutes does not = UFC material"

From this: "he has beaten, Ray Cooper, Martijn De Jong, Yuki Sasaki, and in his last 6 fights he's gone 5-0-1 with wins over Lance Gibson, Ron Jhun, Ryo Chonan (who TKO'ed Sakurai) KO'ed Egan Inoue in under 30 seconds, and triangled Shannon Rich in under 2 minutes." ???

In my eyes..

I though UFC said they would bring in the best fighters, I though thats why their called Ultimate Fighting Championships. But it seems that they don't really want the best.

Suda is one of the fighters who should have been in their along time ago.

Maybe he doesn't have a popular manager???

This business is who you know, plain and simple... Its a buyers market for promoters and alot of guys just get overlooked... plus there are alot of favors going on...

Suda needs to give Dustin "Clean" Denes a title shot now!!!!

I agree... His compulsory 12 month title defense period is drawing near...

However, Dustin really hasn't done anything in the past 9 months or so to put Suda in a position where he has to step up and defend. Dustin has stated directly that he isn't interested in a Shooto bout until Suda is ready to defend.

So, I am pretty sure that he has to sign for a title defense by May.

Is Suda still fighting for Shooto. I have heard like 20 times that Suda is pretty much done with Shooto.

Hope its not true. Shooto has already lost enough of the top guys (Mishima, Sakurai)

Also is Gomi still with Shooto?? I know Sakurai and Mishima both left after signing with Pride, but they have the (or had) the same manager so Im sure that $$$ had a lot to do with it.

Suda vs Semenov, Suloev, or Murray would be insane.

Suda has good submissions (although his ground game looks alittle sloppy at times) but his cardio and hands are insane.

"Is Suda still fighting for Shooto. Also is Gomi still with Shooto??"

Only time will tell...