Why not Frankie VS. Florian?

You little whores...

How about following MMA?

Florian ain't THAT retired

Dont get around much eh?

ABE FROMAN - How about following MMA?

Mods, please send to the What if? ground.

Frankie vs Jim Miller would be a good fight or possibly against JLO

Frankie vs CLay Guida... 

The spazz battle.

TheMessiah - Frankie vs Jim Miller would be a good fight or possibly against JLO

You guys are so fuckin stupid. Of course Florian is retired but guess what, he's not that retired. I'm not saying Frankie needs to fight Florian. People are arguing Edgar doesn't wanna drop to 145 because of Aldo. Florian was stupendous against Aldo....

meow mix - Florian ain't THAT retired

Lmfao. Phone Post

You guys are so fuckin stupid. Of course Florian is retired but guess what, he's not that retired. I'm not saying Frankie needs to fight Florian. People are arguing Edgar doesn't wanna drop to 145 because of Aldo. Florian was stupendous against Aldo....

See folks, we are all in agreement

meow mix - You guys are so fuckin stupid. Of course Florian is retired but guess what, he's not that retired. I'm not saying Frankie needs to fight Florian. People are arguing Edgar doesn't wanna drop to 145 because of Aldo. Florian was stupendous against Aldo....

He's THAT retired because of a spinal injury. Let the fans talk now. Peace.

meow mix - You guys are so fuckin stupid. Of course Florian is retired but guess what, he's not that retired. I'm not saying Frankie needs to fight Florian. People are arguing Edgar doesn't wanna drop to 145 because of Aldo. Florian was stupendous against Aldo....

"Why not Frankie vs. Florian?"
"Because Florian is retired."

END OF THREAD. Phone Post

Cycklops is a troll. End thread.

Was it really a spinal injury? Had no idea.

Seriously, if that's not the case I stand. Otherwise my bad.

How about Frankie vs Lesnar because he isn't officially retired yet. Phone Post