Why not McGregor vs Lee next?

Winnable fight for both men. Lee would have about a round and a half- 2 rounds where he could give Conor hell, but then again I could also see Conor controlling distance and piecing him up.

[?IMG]

[?IMG]

Conor's 2 losses in the UFC are to rear naked chokes, which is Lee's specialty. It'd be great in the trash talk and they are both in a similar spot. Would love to see it.

We’ve seen their ceilings are about the same. Lee is a bit further ahead at this point of his career for his age. Both have a tendency to gas in their losses, but are world beaters when they’re on. Al Iaquinta has their number and they have his if they want to buy or sell any real estate.

Iaquinta unleashes f-bombs on booing fans at UFC Fight Night 63 - YouTube

"McGregor would have about a round and a half- 2 rounds where he could give Conor hell".

Shit!!!

1 Like
CRE - Conor's 2 losses in the UFC are to rear naked chokes, which is Lee's specialty. It'd be great in the trash talk and they are both in a similar spot. Would love to see it.

We’ve seen their ceilings are about the same. Lee is a bit further ahead at this point of his career for his age. Both have a tendency to gas in their losses, but are world beaters when they’re on. Al Iaquinta has their number and they have his if they want to buy or sell any real estate.

Iaquinta unleashes f-bombs on booing fans at UFC Fight Night 63 - YouTube

That Al line was money. I’m right there with you, though. The lead up to the fight would be great. They both have something to prove, and they’re both potentially dangerous fights if they show up on their A game. Al definitely has Lee’s number, but I can see Conor hurting Al. 

Conor fighting again. Haha. Good one.

Seriously though, I would love to see that fight. Don’t see it being Conor’s next fight though if he does come back. He won’t see it as a big enough fight.

Daddy Dana won't let him take that fight. Would be too dangerous for the hyped up Leprechaun, and everything they've built together. Dana is trying to maximize the milkings he has left. That hype machine sure created a fat cow, but that cow is just about dried up. Last thing he needs is for Lee to finish the cow off. Would be a great matchup, and a fun fight, but Dana won't allow Conor to climb the ladder.. it's too risky. 

Lee would be easy work for Conor. Y'all must have forgot.

2 Likes

UFC never makes this fight. Conor loses 7/10 and nobody knows who Kevin Lee is. 

Conor is an attraction fighter. If he ever fights again, it should only be against name brand fighters he can beat, until he fights (and loses to) the next big thing.

1 Like

Lee has done nothing to deserve it, and would be KOed stiff anyway.

2 Likes

Conor vs rda @ 170? They already have some promo cut and are noth former 155 champs, have competed in multiple weight classes, and  recent losses on their records. He is more worthy of the booking and could put conor back in the win column over a former champ.

2 Likes

Would be good in that Conor would try to punk Firas (now training lee)and Firas would stomp a mudhole in him 

Lee is a classic loser. For all his skill and physical attributes he manages to find ways to lose. No upside for Conor on a fighter who is a consistent loser. Conor looking for big names so there's is at least a good reason if he gets beat. Getting beat by Lee at this point just looks shitty. 

Would be a cardio master class

Conor via 1st round KO. Savage. 

1 Like

Stupid fight to make right now..Lee hasn't done anything good lately and neither has Conor..besides, Lee is at 170 now

I’m bored of Conor at this point…either fight or stfu