Why such amateurish standup mistakes

In big name fights?

How does a guy like Luke throw shots like that in a title fight? Lol Phone Post 3.0

How'd you manage to steal Princes face after he died without anybody noticing, how'd that happen Grady? Phone Post 3.0

-_- Phone Post 3.0

Grady thoughts on Baby Metal?

I think he really thought he could outbox Bisping. 

hubris - Grady thoughts on Baby Metal?

Lol. Badass idol gimmick Phone Post 3.0

mix headroom -

I think he really thought he could outbox Bisping. 

Dude boxed like a clown. I love luke too.

I'm so upset Phone Post 3.0

Bisping got the better of every boxing exchange.

VinegarStrokes -

Bisping got the better of every boxing exchange.

Bisping actually boxed Phone Post 3.0

This is cage fighting, man, that's the level these guys are at. Have you seen the greatest woman athlete of all time, what her stand up is like? This is how the top level guys fight, get used to it and their abysmal technique, or switch to boxing, where they actually have proper technique.

SinCityHustler - This is cage fighting, man, that's the level these guys are at. Have you seen the greatest woman athlete of all time, what her stand up is like? This is how the top level guys fight, get used to it and their abysmal technique, or switch to boxing, where they actually have proper technique.
Calm down buddy Phone Post 3.0

SinCityHustler - This is cage fighting, man, that's the level these guys are at. Have you seen the greatest woman athlete of all time, what her stand up is like? This is how the top level guys fight, get used to it and their abysmal technique, or switch to boxing, where they actually have proper technique.

Don't talk shit about Serena Williams. You haven't seen her stand up.

grady - In big name fights?

How does a guy like Luke throw shots like that in a title fight? Lol Phone Post 3.0
I know kickboxing is in the name but it isn't like the guys at AKA has long been known for their Precision hands. Phone Post 3.0

mix headroom - 

I'm asking you if you've seen her, no shit talking. This is what we can expect. This is what level they're at.

SinCityHustler -
mix headroom - 

I'm asking you if you've seen her, no shit talking. This is what we can expect. This is what level they're at.

Serena and her giant ass could KO hunt. Tennis just pays more.

mix headroom - 
SinCityHustler -
mix headroom - 

Serena and her giant ass could KO hunt. Tennis just pays more.

Of course, I would NEVER encourage ANYONE to get into MMA, who has anything at all going for themselves. The point I've raised is to look at the stand up of the top level athletes in the UFc and don't be surprised at how abysmal it is, compared to top level boxers.

Serena could take a steaming pile of shit in the center of the cage. No one is expecting her to lower herself and go to cage fighting, she's an international star, making millions upon millions. Lets be serious here.

Luke needs to up his boxing game and get in the gym with Edmund to square things away Phone Post 3.0

Who really cares about the stand up level of a boxer when it comes to MMA. A straight up world champion boxer has almost zero chance of beating any mid level grappler.

like saying how abysmal a boxer is at grappling.

Really no reason to make a comparison because it holds no weight.

"I was trying new things"

-Luke

Jambo888 - 
keithws2 - Who really cares about the stand up level of a boxer when it comes to MMA. A straight up world champion boxer has almost zero chance of beating any mid level grappler.

like saying how abysmal a boxer is at grappling.

Really no reason to make a comparison because it holds no weight.

apparently you haven't watch conor fight... how you think he got in the conversation with FMJ?

so are you saying that conor is a boxer with no grappling skills or there is a reason to make comparisons?