Why The hate on Jon Jones?

Jon Jones was ready to fulfill his contract which is to fight Dan Henderson. He chose not to accept the new contract of fighting Chael Sonnen on 8 days notice, when it was tried to be forced on him.

He did absolutely nothing wrong here. He didn't cancel the whole card, Zuffa did.

He owes absolutely nothing to the other fighters on the card, and they owe nothing to him.

Now all of a sudden his is responsible for all evil in the world, including UFC 151 cancellation.

If people are looking for scapegoat, how about Dan Henderson, who had that injury for 3 weeks, but only reported it now.

No one hates him.

Nothing in this scandal makes me think less of Jon Jones or Greg Jackson.

If anything, they are completely in the right not to give in to pressure to accept something they do not want.

Because jones is fraid to fight. how the hell can you be a fighter if you aint gonna go step up and fight when a fights on the table. EXACTLY.

fraid of a guy smaller than him cause he knows sonnen got game and would put him on his ass and take that title away from him and put his reputation in jeoparty and make him not the champ no more.

his see thru like a mother fucker and THATS why hes getting the hate.

I agree. Jon Jones is the champion and he should be able to fight whoever he likes. Its not up to Zuffa to pick his fights, i mean who are they? His employers or something? Jon Jones is his own boss!

I agree with the OP. Jones is not the reason the card was canceled, let's be real. It was canceled because Dan Henderson got injured and they had an awful event lined up that could not go on without a name like Jon Jones carrying it. That's not his fault.

The same people talking shit about Jon Jones now would be talking shit about him if he lost to Chael on short notice, or won in less than impressive fashion.

robopimp - I agree with the OP. Jones is not the reason the card was canceled, let's be real. It was canceled because Dan Henderson got injured and they had an awful event lined up that could not go on without a name like Jon Jones carrying it. That's not his fault.

The same people talking shit about Jon Jones now would be talking shit about him if he lost to Chael on short notice, or won in less than impressive fashion.

lol typical fox noob

RedWhiteandFckU - Because jones is fraid to fight. how the hell can you be a fighter if you aint gonna go step up and fight when a fights on the table. EXACTLY.

fraid of a guy smaller than him cause he knows sonnen got game and would put him on his ass and take that title away from him and put his reputation in jeoparty and make him not the champ no more.

his see thru like a mother fucker and THATS why hes getting the hate.

Your hate of Jon Jones gets the better of You.

He agreed to fight Sonnen at the next event, he refused to fight him on 8 days notice.

Calling him a coward is plain childish.
Jon Jones became a champion by fighting and beating people who are 10 times more dangerous then Chael Sonnen.

Most Fighters refuse fights for multitude of reasons. According to you, they all must be cowards.