Why they pushing cyborg when she's banned?

orcus - So you won't take the bet?

What a colossal dicktuck. I guess even your shilling has its limits.

Even though you are being inconsiderate and rude. I'm still going to ask Cris to sign a t-shirt for you.

StrikingMMA -
Morpheus1976 - 
StrikingMMA -
Dallasmmajunkie - 

She is going to get off. What she was taking was for her health. You think the UFC would have her there knowing she would be suspended? It's Coming.

Agreed. It was medically approved.

she is suspended and sick

Her health is returning and she will be in fight camp soon. Cyborg will be coming for her belt soon.

don't be that sure, you aint no doctor

StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
Dallasmmajunkie - 

She is going to get off. What she was taking was for her health. You think the UFC would have her there knowing she would be suspended? It's Coming.

<br />
                <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59458749"><span class="User-215188" id="userPost59458400">Agreed. It was medically approved.</span></span></span></span></blockquote>
            <br />
            <p>
                <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59458749">Irrelevant.</span></span></span></p>
        </blockquote>
        <br />
        <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616">This is not Facebook. You don't have to post your status here.</span></span></blockquote>
    <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616">It's simple, the fact that we're doctor prescribed her a banned substance is irrelevant.<br />
    <br />
    Chael had prescriptions for everything he took, too.</span></span></blockquote>
<br />
<span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775">We can make a sig name bet when she fights for the title this spring. I have Cris.</span></blockquote>

This spring? Deal. How about loser leaves the UG forever? Cyborg has to fight in the UFC in April, March, or May. If she doesn't because she's suspended, you leave forever. If she fights, I leave.

I don't want either of us to leave. Stop being a drama queen. This place would be less fun without you.

Aw, that's sweet.

Okay, one year screen name bet. 

Cyborg fights in the UFC in March, April, or May, you win. She doesn't -- she is suspended -- I win.

Let's wait until we get a health update from Ray. She may not be physically ready even though USADA gives the green light.

read carefully, USADA is going to suspend her until dec 5, 2017

StrikingMMA -
orcus - 

Let's make it simple then. Suspended = I win. No suspension = you win.

lol @ "let's wait for a health update from Ray". You mean a USADA case update? Because believe it or not, 6 months is plenty of time to recover from temporary dehydration. What is her deadlift up to now, I wonder?

Show some respect for the baddest female fighter in the world, orcus. We may get her to sign a t-shirt for you if you play your cards right.

GDR has the UFC belt, so she is way more badder, lol

Morpheus1976 - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 

lol @ "let's wait for a health update from Ray". You mean a USADA case update? Because believe it or not, 6 months is plenty of time to recover from temporary dehydration. What is her deadlift up to now, I wonder?

Show some respect for the baddest female fighter in the world, orcus. We may get her to sign a t-shirt for you if you play your cards right.

Cris will crush her.

Clarence Hurt - Dana said earlier this week that things are "in a really good place" for cyborg and her situation.

lol his source was her legal team.  I suspect USADA will have a different opinion.  And their opinion is the only one that counts.

Stea1th -

Lol medically approved 

so is testosterone, and people still get punished and banned 

Exactly.

Poor little Chad Mendes got suspended 2 years for a damn skin rash cream! LoL

Vecna808 -
Morpheus1976 - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
Dallasmmajunkie - 

<br />
                <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59458749"><span class="User-215188" id="userPost59458400">Agreed. It was medically approved.</span></span></span></span></blockquote>
            <br />
            <p>
                <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59458749">Irrelevant.</span></span></span></p>
        </blockquote>
        <br />
        <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616">This is not Facebook. You don't have to post your status here.</span></span></blockquote>
    <span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775"><span class="User-177315" id="userPost59463616">It's simple, the fact that we're doctor prescribed her a banned substance is irrelevant.<br />
    <br />
<br />
<span class="User-215188" id="userPost59463775">We can make a sig name bet when she fights for the title this spring. I have Cris.</span></blockquote>

This spring? Deal. How about loser leaves the UG forever? Cyborg has to fight in the UFC in April, March, or May. If she doesn't because she's suspended, you leave forever. If she fights, I leave.

I don't want either of us to leave. Stop being a drama queen. This place would be less fun without you.

Aw, that's sweet.

Cyborg fights in the UFC in March, April, or May, you win. She doesn't -- she is suspended -- I win.

Let's wait until we get a health update from Ray. She may not be physically ready even though USADA gives the green light.

Yes but UFC have the option of completely disregarding the report and requiring secrecy of the details from USADA. I'm really not sure what USADA would do in that circumstance, would they publish the report and suggested ban anyway ? Would they pull out of the USADA/UFC contract? I have no idea.

no and no

StrikingMMA -
Morpheus1976 - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 

Cris will crush her.

i am sure she will, cyborg is heavy

" am highlighting the fact USADA are not the law, they are a private company contracted by the UFC to deal with PED violations,"

Per their contract, UFC is required to announce (and follow) USADA sanctions. I imagine they can dissolve the partnership, but this would not be secret, and USADA could (and would) publish the results themselves anyway. And the ACs can use USADA's results as basis for their own suspensions.

Recap of StrikingMMA's colossal dicktuck (oh I'm sorry "curving his genitals backwards" ha ha ha):

"It was just a paperwork snafu."

"Agreed [she will not be suspended]. It was medically approved."

"Her health is returning and she will be in fight camp soon."

"We can make a sig name bet when she fights for the title this spring. I have Cris."

(I offer a loser leaves the UG bet that Cyborg will not fight in the spring because she will be suspended)

"I don't want either of us to leave. Stop being a drama queen. This place would be less fun without you."

(I offer, instead, a one year screenname bet)

"Let's wait until we get a health update from Ray. She may not be physically ready even though USADA gives the green light."

(I offer to change the bet, either she is suspended or she isn't, doesn't matter if she is healthy by spring)

"Show some respect for the baddest female fighter in the world, orcus. "

(I ask if this means he won't take the bet)

"Even though you are being inconsiderate and rude. I'm still going to ask Cris to sign a t-shirt for you."

lol

How pathetic to shill around the clock, then still manage to dicktuck when it comes time for a light-hearted screenname bet. 

At least now we know you are merely a blatant shill, rather than someone so incredibly stupid as to actually believe the stream of bullshit from Team Cyborg.

orcus - 

Recap of StrikingMMA's colossal dicktuck (oh I'm sorry "curving his genitals backwards" ha ha ha):

"It was just a paperwork snafu."

"Agreed [she will not be suspended]. It was medically approved."

"Her health is returning and she will be in fight camp soon."

"We can make a sig name bet when she fights for the title this spring. I have Cris."

(I offer a loser leaves the UG bet that Cyborg will not fight in the spring because she will be suspended)

"I don't want either of us to leave. Stop being a drama queen. This place would be less fun without you."

(I offer, instead, a one year screenname bet)

"Let's wait until we get a health update from Ray. She may not be physically ready even though USADA gives the green light."

(I offer to change the bet, either she is suspended or she isn't, doesn't matter if she is healthy by spring)

"Show some respect for the baddest female fighter in the world, orcus. "

(I ask if this means he won't take the bet)

"Even though you are being inconsiderate and rude. I'm still going to ask Cris to sign a t-shirt for you."

lol

How pathetic to shill around the clock, then still manage to dicktuck when it comes time for a light-hearted screenname bet. 

At least now we know you are merely a blatant shill, rather than someone so incredibly stupid as to actually believe the stream of bullshit from Team Cyborg.

Meh.  He's cheerleading and hyping her because he's a fan.  Nothing wrong with that.  But yea, he knows damned well she is going to get slaughtered by USADA. 

I'm sure the rhetoric will change after they suspend her to "USADA needs to go!"  etc. etc.

Vecna808 -
Morpheus1976 - 
Vecna808 -
Morpheus1976 - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
orcus - 
StrikingMMA -
orcus - 
StrikingMMA - 
Dallasmmajunkie - 

<br />
            <br />
            <p>
        </blockquote>
        <br />
    <br />
<br />

Aw, that's sweet.

Yes but UFC have the option of completely disregarding the report and requiring secrecy of the details from USADA. I'm really not sure what USADA would do in that circumstance, would they publish the report and suggested ban anyway ? Would they pull out of the USADA/UFC contract? I have no idea.

no and no

No to what, confused.
Maybe (certainly ) ignoring the report is unlikely but am highlighting the fact USADA are not the law, they are a private company contracted by the UFC to deal with PED violations, in this case UFC are the customers, USADA could be fired tomorrow and replaced with another testing organization ( depending upon contractual obligations) or no testing at all.
Also they have zero control ( apart from public pressure and the threat of losing ppv's ) over weather, or how, the doping violations are actually enforced by the customer.
I do not believe they would ever lie about anything, but they could be contractually bound to non disclosure in case of a client dispute behind the scenes ? I'm asking here, not telling.

please unfollow alex jones. this is alien shit what you are typing

orcus -
Clarence Hurt - Dana said earlier this week that things are "in a really good place" for cyborg and her situation.

All he was referring to was the fact that the drug she was busted for is a treatment for a condition she claims to have.

This should not affect USADA's decision. The athletes are responsible for making sure that anything they take is not prohibited. This is entirely the athlete's responsibility, not their doctor's or anyone else's. 

If the athlete must take a substance that is prohibited for medical reasons, they need a Therapeutic Use Exemption. USADA does not give these lightly, the logic often being that if an athlete has a medical condition that requires one or more of these banned substances, perhaps they should not be competing professionally.

If the athlete requires a banned substance as part of an emergency medical treatment, therefore has no time to apply for a TUE, they are required to apply for a retroactive TUE as soon as possible.

Here's Cyborg's timeline:

• Fought on Sept 25.

• Went to doctor and began treatment for supposed weightcut-related problems the next day, including the use of spironolactone, a banned substance.

• Treatment was to continue for 90 days, with no hard training / fight camp during that time.

• During those 90 days, Cyborg did not inform USADA or the UFC that she was on medication or undergoing medical treatment. 

• During those 90 days, Cyborg did not apply for a TUE.

• During those 90 days, Cyborg turned down title fights and cited as her reason needing time off to let her body recover from the weight cut -- she did not mention that she was undergoing 90 days of medical treatment including prescription drugs

• 70 days into that treatment, USADA showed up to collect a sample. They ask the athlete if they are on any medication. Cyborg did not say she was taking spironolactone. The collection form also requires the athlete to list ALL medications and supplements they are taking. Cyborg did not list spironolactone.

• Cyborg's sample tested positive for the banned substance spironolactone.

• After the positive result was made public, Cyborg began the process of applying for a retroactive TUE.

The fact that she has a prescription from a doctor is irrelevant. Don't let anyone tell you this was a "paperwork snafu". That is an absurd mischaracterization of what happened.

Cyborg had more than two months to let USADA know about her medication. Even when she had perfect opportunities to talk about her medical treatment -- when explaining why she turned down title fights, when asked by USADA if she was on medication, when required to list medication on the collection form -- she did not mention it. Ask yourself "why?"

Your posts are too long, in my opinion, for how wrong you often are about the subjects you pontificate about.

"From an initial reading USADA can not publish its findings directly, apart from confidentiality it has no contractual method of doing so."

They publish their findings/sanctions on the USADA website at the bare minimum.

Stea1th - 

She's going to get banned for 2 years 

watch. 

FAIL

Should have taken the bet, dork.

orcus -

Was too easy

orcus -

I think it's safe to say she won't be fighting at 135 in 2017 too...if you wanna change your name now I'll only make you keep it till Jan