Why they pushing cyborg when she's banned?

Or at least going to be banned? 

Or or am I missing something 

Dana said earlier this week that things are "in a really good place" for cyborg and her situation.

I smell a skunk. She pissed hot, should be all done. No one is even mentioning the word steroid !!! Yep, total fix is in !!! 

Tigerbythetail -

I smell a skunk. She pissed hot, should be all done. No one is even mentioning the word steroid !!! Yep, total fix is in !!! 

Probably because she didn't piss hot for steroids

JOESONDO -
Tigerbythetail -

Probably because she didn't piss hot for steroids
No one does that's why usada is a joke.

Will fight in Brazil when rules don't apply. 

Clarence Hurt - Dana said earlier this week that things are "in a really good place" for cyborg and her situation.

i said the opposite

Because Ronda retired.

Stea1th -

Or at least going to be banned? 

Or or am I missing something 

She the only reason the division was created.. ufc dosent care if she pissed hot or not..

foreverTainted

I'm a fan of hers.....

glad to to see she has all but cleared her name from these charges and will be back main eventing in no time

Clarence Hurt - Dana said earlier this week that things are "in a really good place" for cyborg and her situation.

All he was referring to was the fact that the drug she was busted for is a treatment for a condition she claims to have.

This should not affect USADA's decision. The athletes are responsible for making sure that anything they take is not prohibited. This is entirely the athlete's responsibility, not their doctor's or anyone else's. 

If the athlete must take a substance that is prohibited for medical reasons, they need a Therapeutic Use Exemption. USADA does not give these lightly, the logic often being that if an athlete has a medical condition that requires one or more of these banned substances, perhaps they should not be competing professionally.

If the athlete requires a banned substance as part of an emergency medical treatment, therefore has no time to apply for a TUE, they are required to apply for a retroactive TUE as soon as possible.

Here's Cyborg's timeline:

• Fought on Sept 25.

• Went to doctor and began treatment for supposed weightcut-related problems the next day, including the use of spironolactone, a banned substance.

• Treatment was to continue for 90 days, with no hard training / fight camp during that time.

• During those 90 days, Cyborg did not inform USADA or the UFC that she was on medication or undergoing medical treatment. 

• During those 90 days, Cyborg did not apply for a TUE.

• During those 90 days, Cyborg turned down title fights and cited as her reason needing time off to let her body recover from the weight cut -- she did not mention that she was undergoing 90 days of medical treatment including prescription drugs

• 70 days into that treatment, USADA showed up to collect a sample. They ask the athlete if they are on any medication. Cyborg did not say she was taking spironolactone. The collection form also requires the athlete to list ALL medications and supplements they are taking. Cyborg did not list spironolactone.

• Cyborg's sample tested positive for the banned substance spironolactone.

• After the positive result was made public, Cyborg began the process of applying for a retroactive TUE.

The fact that she has a prescription from a doctor is irrelevant. Don't let anyone tell you this was a "paperwork snafu". That is an absurd mischaracterization of what happened.

Cyborg had more than two months to let USADA know about her medication. Even when she had perfect opportunities to talk about her medical treatment -- when explaining why she turned down title fights, when asked by USADA if she was on medication, when required to list medication on the collection form -- she did not mention it. Ask yourself "why?"

Tigerbythetail -

That's not a skunk. It's your brain frying from doing just enough to keep you alive. 

OMA (tm) - 

I'm a fan of hers.....

glad to to see she has all but cleared her name from these charges and will be back main eventing in no time

This

OMA(tm) is correct.

OMA (tm) -

I'm a fan of hers.....

sorry, please stick to the facts and don't fall in Dana's trap

Because there is no other reason for that division.

They're desperate. They have a 145 lb belt with two fighters in the division. 

They need Cyborg more than they realise. They know she brings the legitimacy to the division that everyone wants... Regardless of whether she was on Peds during her wins. She will always leave a question mark on the division until she gets back. Right or wrong.

Fuck that cheater and fuck her puppet that is her social media mouthpiece. She's a cheater and we all know it.

Kryptboy - They need Cyborg more than they realise. They know she brings the legitimacy to the division that everyone wants... Regardless of whether she was on Peds during her wins. She will always leave a question mark on the division until she gets back. Right or wrong.

The only question mark will hang over drugs cheat Cyborg. No question marks hang over the other girls fighting, whatever happens with the clusterfuck surrounding the USADA issue, it's all been very fucking shady. Whatever reputation she had has gone