Why Vitor will win.....

The only other benchmark we can compare these fighters too (besides beating Silva) is their respective recent losses to Couture.

-Couture needed a headbutt AND the fence to beat Vitor, and their fight was generally really close before the headbutt (which caused the cut, which eventually caused the end of the fight).

-Couture didn't need the fence to beat Tito, he just completely dominated him without the use of outside tools. He often got full-mount, and even spanked Tito.

"what about the benchmark of the similiar fighting styles of Randy and Tito and how that will effect Vitor?"

They're not very similar at all. Randy can execute his gameplan on skilled opponents, Tito can execute his plan on smaller or unskilled opponents.

he did just fine b4 the incidental weak headbutt

The fact is that Tito destroyed the LHW division between his loss to Frank Shamrock and his loss to Couture, while in the meantime Belfort was in Japan somewhere lying on his back practicing how to take soccer kicks to his legs. Tito is gonna own this fight.

the Chief is correct. And before anyone says Styles make fights...

Yeah? Well results make champions, and from the results Vitor should win.

It's funny this, I used to want Vitor to bash Tito so bad, but now, I'm rooting for Tito and want Vitor to get a bashing. Funny.

TITO!!!!!!!!!!!!

tito deserves what he gets either way.

Vitor was getting his ass beat plenty before that "headbutt."

belfort has no defense for the takedown. tito will win by lay and pray.

I took the time to sift through the bullshit, and all I uncovered was more bullshit. lol

"-Couture needed a headbutt AND the fence to beat Vitor, and their fight was generally really close before the headbutt (which caused the cut, which eventually caused the end of the fight)."

You guys have to stop with that. Seriously. Maybe if Vitor didn't spend the entire fight backing into the fence, Randy wouldn't have used it as much. Stop using the headbutt excuse, Vitor got owned.

I love how people said it was "close" before the headbutt. Randy struggled a little taking Vitor down, but Vitor did jack shit.

"It's funny this, I used to want Vitor to bash Tito so bad, but now, I'm rooting for Tito and want Vitor to get a bashing. Funny."

Strange, that's exactly how I feel.

Vitor will win because he is training with BTT!

"You guys have to stop with that. Seriously. Maybe if Vitor didn't spend the entire fight backing into the fence, Randy wouldn't have used it as much. Stop using the headbutt excuse, Vitor got owned.

I love how people said it was "close" before the headbutt. Randy struggled a little taking Vitor down, but Vitor did jack shit."

True.

vitor will win because no one expects anything from him. He has nothing to lose. For the first time he is fighting some more screwed in the head than he is . Tito has the 9000 lbs gorilla on his back. He is having marital troubles and he knows if he loses again his career is in big trouble. Chuck already took his ufc poster boy slot and if he loses again I dont know where he fits within the company.
Mostly Vitor will win because he is the more dynamic fighter. We know how tito can win and its not on the feet or with a submission

"vitor will win because no one expects anything from him. He has nothing to lose."

If Vitor loses again his UFC future is not exactly promising.