why was shogun so much better than ninja?

Shogun had the far Superior groundgame imo that made a more complete fighter, whereas ninja brawled alot. Phone Post 3.0

Ninja wasnt any less talented. They fought very very similar.

Ninja just took a tragic career turn when he entered the HW GP and drew Sergei.

sage77 - Brothers are different people. For example, I'm sure your brother doesn't make such stupid posts. Phone Post 3.0

Really guy? You dont need to be a faggot, its a question no shit they are different people but one was wildly successful, the other not so much, its a legitimate question.

At least most of you guys are being nice and actually trying to answer the question

Shogun was more athletically gifted. Better balance, more control.

But, for people who weren't around before Shogun and watched Ninja..... Ninja was a motherfucker. Shouldn't have fought Sergei.

Warriors. Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly Ninja has a permanent brain stent/shunt after Sergei beat it into jelly.

which if true, is really fucked up, & that he continued fighting...

Xuh - Supposedly Ninja has a permanent brain stent/shunt after Sergei beat it into jelly.

which if true, is really fucked up, & that he continued fighting...
Are there any articles confirming brain surgery/injury on the internet? I have looked it up before but most of the info regarding his health is just mostly forums saying it. If he really did fight after brain surgery holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

McGregorsGloveTouchRustledMyJimmies - Shogun better than Ninja (ninja was a badass though)
Matt better than Mark
Matt Serra better than Nick
Chuck Liddell better than Sean
Clay Guida better than Jason
Jake Ellinberger better than Joe
Cole Miller better than Micha
Joe Lauzon better than Dan
BJ better than Reagan
Anthony Pettis better than Sergio (prob the best comparison to Shogun & Ninja)
Alistair better than Valentijn
Fedor better than Alek (again, Alek is a badass)
Nick & Nate are pretty close
Frank better than Ken (I suppose)

interesting...

i wonder if being the older/younger sibling matters, as far as success...

FWIW, my brother (older) worked far harder than i did, but i was always a much better athlete... but i also grew up competing with bigger/older kids, too...

HELWIG - 

Ninja wasnt any less talented. They fought very very similar.

Ninja just took a tragic career turn when he entered the HW GP and drew Sergei.

Chicken dinner.