Why was the Renzo thread deleted?

wtf?

I have no clue they might have been trying to keep it real

sigh disappointing.

I was searching for it WTF?

Dis somebody post faggotry or some fukin mod got a bug up their ass?

If the thread devolved into shit then just delete the offending posts not the whole thread.....fukin ASSHOLERY!

They kept the thread up forever when it was busy trashing Rorion and Gracie Torrance. But the minute I got on and talked about (how as a woman) Gracie Torrance taught me how to defend myself as a rape victim, the thread was totally deleted.

when did it get deleted and what was posted toward the end?

I missed it!

LOL, what's up with the thread being deleted?

ferocitytv - They kept the thread up forever when it was busy trashing Rorion and Gracie Torrance. But the minute I got on and talked about (how as a woman) Gracie Torrance taught me how to defend myself as a rape victim, the thread was totally deleted.

Wow..that's way serious. I'm glad to hear GTA was able to help you defend yourself. It's an excellent academy.

lol @ the troll

ferocitytv - They kept the thread up forever when it was busy trashing Rorion and Gracie Torrance. But the minute I got on and talked about (how as a woman) Gracie Torrance taught me how to defend myself as a rape victim, the thread was totally deleted.

Respect!

maybe Alex from gracie barra's vagina swallowed it up.

lol

mad tiger - maybe Alex from gracie barra's vagina swallowed it up.

I axed him and he said he didn't even know it got deleted.

Lol at MT.

wrong forum for a hape victim to post in imo.

If your not a troll id check out teamhk.net. Prof Todd has a great womens program and anti hape defense. Checkout there youtube girlfest vid.

mad tiger - wrong forum for a hape victim to post in imo.

If your not a troll id check out teamhk.net. Prof Todd has a great womens program and anti hape defense. Checkout there youtube girlfest vid.

Thanks for the referral. I'll check it out. I'm learning GJJ at Gracie Torrance now, but initially took their women's self defense class. Since the whole thread seemed to be debating the difference between focusing on self-defense style moves that don't open you for punches versus sports training, I thought I'd chime in about how good the self-defense training was at Gracie Torrance... that as someone who had been raped, i wish I knew what they had taught me when I was much younger. I wanted to express my support for how important the self-defense aspect is to BJJ and GJJ.

deleted.

Wait, are we pro or anti-rape on this thread?

hopes it's pro

Greg Southworth - Wait, are we pro or anti-rape on this thread?

hopes it's pro

Coddamnit if I didn't LOL! See you in Hell.