Why was the scale in Japan so quick and easy?

Usually they use a non-electronic scale and get everything spot on, but for this they used a quick electronic one.

No commission or something?

they used an automatic electric one,we had one of these in wrestling,i never understand why they use those scales besides looks maybe

Yeah Its very archaic and confusing when the NSAC or other comissions insists on using the old style.

i thought it was amazing how quick it was.  I thought maybe the video was glitched, but I guess you guys saw it too.

also, I believe mark Ratner was thei supervising

hallman jumped on the other one

They should use scales like this all of the time. Fuck that old ass manual doctors office scale.

It's Japan for cryin out loud. Even the toilets in Japan have 256 bit 32-core Intel Core I28 with 802.11ac and 4G LTE Advanced network access.

They only used the scale for the audience. The actual weigh-ins were done backstage by Cyborg Bigfoot using his bionic eye for laser precise measurements. Phone Post

Consistency is really off in this sport

Japanese technology. Exactly why Ibanez guitars and basses beat the crap outta Gibson. So on, so forth.

The Japanese are very efficient. Phone Post

vruntson - Japanese technology. Exactly why Ibanez guitars and basses beat the crap outta Gibson. So on, so forth.

Ibanez was a Spanish company first. Most guitars are made in Korea anymore, except for my Warwick basses.

But to get back to subject, NSAC probably uses the manual for accuracy. Electronic devices aren't always dependable such as blood pressure cuffs (notice hospitals and dr offices still do it manually) Phone Post

I said the exact same thing

to weigh large amounts of drugs

as long as its calibrated no prob. should be digital.

kanodogg2 -
vruntson - Japanese technology. Exactly why Ibanez guitars and basses beat the crap outta Gibson. So on, so forth.

lol u r insane, ibanez is trash. Compare it to the most iconic guitar brand ever? Phone Post

dude you're high or havent played guitars in the last decade or two. Gibsons were awesome but their production quality is very unimpressive now. They arent even in the same universe as the quality of the guitars that made Gibson iconic. The high end MIJ Ibby's are amazing. I would take one over current gibsons anyday. Phone Post