WHY!?

Let me start by saying I am an enormous fan of MMA, the UG, and the UFC. Although I do not post much on these forums, I enjoy reading them. In fact, every day, the first App I open is the UG. I like reading the news and people's opinions on here.

I write this as an open question to all of you. Can of worms open...

Why? Why is there so much hate towards the UFC? They ARE MMA! Without those guys, you'd still be watching boxing wondering, what if they could kick, what if they could wrestle...etc.

Nowadays we're in a time where almost every week we get to watch the best talent on the planet compete at the MOST incredibly difficult competition on earth! It's insane to compete at their level, absolutely insane!

The shows are awesome. The events are incredible. And yet, you guys seem to post forums day by day with vitriol towards the UFC. Explain, please.... WTF? I don't get it!?

Rewind 20 years. You could only watch boxing or put in a "VHS" (or laserdisc if you're rich) of a martial arts movie. Oh no... Watch out for Jackie Chan!

Next week the UFC is on NETWORK TV. Don't you guys get how awesome that is?!

Why the hate? What would you rather see? What would make it better? WHY the hate!??

I just don't get how you guys call yourselves MMA fans and don't only sing praise to the UFC. Screw the other feeder leagues.

Ok, done venting.

Didnt read Phone Post 3.0

Lmao if there was no UFC there be no mma , dafu Phone Post 3.0

What hate? From my position, UFC is loved just as much now as it always has been.

The "internet" haters, are not "true" MMA fans. They are just disgruntled juvenile idiots who jump from fad to fad. Who gives a shit what they say?

As for the "true" MMA fans. The "hardcore" guys who have been around since the beginning. Everything is normal.

Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - What hate? From my position, UFC is loved just as much now as it always has been.

The "internet" haters, are not "true" MMA fans. They are just disgruntled juvenile idiots who jump from fad to fad. Who gives a shit what they say?

As for the "true" MMA fans. The "hardcore" guys who have been around since the beginning. Everything is normal.
Exactly. Any forum is 90% made up of trolls and people who sit in their basement on a laptop. The other 10% love the subject matter in any form, this forum is no different Phone Post 3.0