Wild Bills Atlanta Nov. 2

14 fights so far. I just can't name the others yet. But card is looking very good.

PRO MMA
National Fighting Championship Southeastern Middleweight Title Fight:

Tom Nguyen (5-0, Team X3 Sports and LA Boxing) vs Rhomez Brower (8-8-1 pro): 185 lbs
Ran Weathers (11-6, Team ATT) vs Harris Norwood (6-10-1, Team Knuckle Up): 155 lbs

AM MMA
Ulrich Pohl (0-0, Team Knuckle Up) vs Jerod Hadley (0-0, Independent): 185 lbs
Darryl Parodi (2-0) vs Jeff Boudreaux (0-0, Team Unit 2): 170 lbs
Matt Collett (0-0, Savannah Martial Arts Academy) vs Neil Zumbro (0-0, Hardknox MMA): 185 lbs
Justin Chung (0-0, Knuckle Up) vs Eric Horning (0-2): 155 lbs

AM MUAY THAI
Lissa Braverman (6-2, Team KBX) vs Erin O'Neil (1-0, Team Muhsin Corbbrey): 135 lbs

I think Brent Weedman will be on this one! Definitely one of the best fighters out there not signed to a major organization, YET! Ran vs. Harris is interesting, since they used to train together. Lock up your cats, RAN WEATHERS is coming back to GA. Throw in big Sam, and it should be a nice card..

Also, to be fair.. VooDoo took the fight with Rhomez 2 days out, and weighed 208lbs. He took the fight as a favor to me when Franz Mendez was forced to back out due to some work issues. Walsh hasn't trained for a few months due to moving to Cali as an active duty Marine. I don't think Rho got the best VooDoo that night, but do feel that he is a formidable foe for Tom, and this should make for a good fight..

PRO MMA

National Fighting Championship Southeastern Middleweight Title Fight:

*Tom Nguyen (5-0, X3 Sports and LA Boxing) vs Rhomez Brower (8-8-1 pro): 185 lbs

*Sam Holloway (7-2, HardCore Gym) vs Antwain Britt (4-0): 265 lbs

*Brent Weedman (12-4-1, Team Haycraft) vs Matt Shaw (12-4, Dark Alley Fight Team): 170 lbs

*Ran Weathers (11-6, ATT) vs Harris Norwood (6-10-1, Knuckle Up): 155 lbs

AM MMA

*Jeff Birdman (0-0, Team Predator) vs Kyffon Brinegar (0-0, HardCore Gym): 170 lbs

AM MUAY THAI

*Lissa Braverman (6-2, Team KBX) vs Erin O'Neil (1-0, Team Muhsin Corbbrey): 135 lbs

I think I'll be a fan at this one- I have reffed this show for the past couple of years but missed the cut on this show. Come drink one with me up front.

Dave, any chance of getting those two super heavywights back? There is a special place in my heart for those 2 guys.

Wild Bill's Fight Night
14 Fights Scheduled Plus
Forrest Griffin Will Be in Attendance
Friday, Nov 2

Wild Bill's Fight Night returns in one week on Friday, Nov. 2. This will be the last Wild Bill's Fight Night for 2007. 

Currently scheduled on the card are 14 fights including a special appearance by Georgia's own Forrest Griffin!

This will be Forrest Griffin's first appearance in Atlanta since his dramatic UFC win over the #1 ranked Light Heavyweight in the World, Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. 

Wild Bill's Fight Night on Friday, Nov 2 will feature four fights that all could be candidates for main events.

Undefeated local attraction Tom Nguyen (5-0) will be fighting North Carolina's Rhomez Brower (7-7) for the vacant NFC Southeastern Middleweight Title. Last time Brower fought in Georgia he gave an undefeated fighter his first loss. On Friday, Nov 2, Brower will try to give a second undefeated fighter in Atlanta his first loss. In one week we'll find out if Tom Nguyen can stay undefeated and win his first title belt.

In the co-featured fight, Kentucky's Brent Weedman (12-4-1) will be fighting Matt Shaw (12-4) from Dark Alley Fight Team in Michigan. Weedman previously won the 170 lb tournament at Wild Bill's and now returns to the venue that made him a recognized fighter.

Also on the card is big Sam Holloway (7-2) fighting for the first time in Atlanta since his recent fight for the IFL. He's jumping right back into action by taking on an undefeated Antwain Britt (4-0). All of Britt's fights have ended with him winning by way of knockout in the first round.

Atlanta's Harris Norwood is scheduled to fight his former teammate Ran Weathers. Ran has fought and won at Wild Bill's Fight Night several times and has now moved to Fort Lauderdale, FL to train with the highly respected American Top Team there. 

The success of Wild Bill's Fight Night has earned the event the ranking of the #4 most watched show on the Comcast ON DEMAND system in the metro Atlanta area!

Witness the next round of fights from Wild Bill's LIVE on Friday, Nov. 2 before the fights hit Comcast ON DEMAND. To view past fights on Comcast ON DEMAND go to "Get Local" then "Atlanta Sports" then you'll find Wild Bill's Fight Night from there. 

Comcast ON DEMAND is a free feature provided to all Comcast Digital Cable customers. Wild Bill's Fight Night is available any time, day or night, and enables the user to pause, fast-forward and rewind each fight. You do not have to have a DVR to use the ON DEMAND functions. For great deals on Digital Cable and other services, call 404-COMCAST.

"Having Forrest Griffin appear at the Nov. 2 fights and having the #4 show on Comcast ON DEMAND is a great accomplishment for all involved," said promoter Steve Mudder, of Full Throttle Entertainment.

The matchmaker for the fights, David Oblas, added "There's going to be some terrific fights on Nov. 2 at Wild Bill's. Once the fight card is approved it'll be released. There's at least four fights on this Nov. 2 card that could be main events on most other cards and one title belt on the line."

For more information visit www.WildBillsAtlanta.com or www.UndisputedProductions.com.  

To purchase your tickets NOW for the Friday, Nov. 2 fights call the Fight Hotline at (404) 626-2126 or visit

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E003F31AB28BF5B?artistid=1161232&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=830

ttt

ttt

looking foreward to a great show

ttt for Ran and the best tattoo in MMA.

ttt

Dave,

Don't we have Thomas Thompson fighting on this card as well?

ttt

ttt

What happened to the Ammy 185ers that were listed before?

ttt

ttt

hehe thanks blake..looking foreward to seeing u.. been a while

Great card!!

ttt.