Wild Bills Fights - ATL

Thanks smokey. I talked to someone else today who also said Cliff was really kicking some butt...right up to the point of getting caught in the triangle (2nd round maybe?). Anyway, Cliff is one tough cat, and fun to watch.

the black plague!!!

nice work my man.

thanks joel

I missed most of the fights.
Will someone recap what they remember?

Just wanted to say BIG congratulations to my little brother, Bryan Herring, who won his Pro debut friday night against a tough opponent in Justin Key. Bryan trained really hard and has come a long way in his game. Expect to see great thins in his future.

Another note, Great night of fights, congrats to all competitors.

Chris Herring

hey Chris, I'm gonna be in fayetteville by late december.

Recap of fight 9...

Cliff Fretwell wins the clinch lands some good knees to the head, Rosco goes down pulls guard.

Cliff starts ground and pound landing some solid shots and elbos, fends off a couple armbar attempts.

Round two prety much the same ending on the ground with some decent GnP.

Cliff's brain completley shuts off and get triangled like a fucking dumbshit 2:30 rnd 2.

Hey braindead,

are you going to be at Casca Grossa on Oct. 7?

congrats to all the fighters

great job Bryan & Thorpe too.  later, ma

nope.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe I'll see you on Oct. 20.

Sorry to hear about the loss. I hate dominating a fight and then getting caught!

^ good idea!!! =)

recap:

Cliff is correct. He won Rd 1 on my card, then in Rd 2, he explained what happened ;)

And yes, I met GFF and he was, let's see how I can put this without being sued...He appeared to have consumed some fluids that may or may not have caused him to appear inebriated. Some of said fluids were on his shirt.

Babalu remembered that I had taken a pic of him backstage after all 3 of his fights, lol. "Yeah, you take a peec of my backstage of my eye" He laughed, but I felt at any time he would punnch me, althouh he did take another pic with me.

Daniel Gracie was in the back and cornered a fighter. he looked like a giant Vitor. Rumor is he's fighting Kerr soon, right? He looked ready.

Fights were good.

Brian Herring has a grip like a vice. He shook my small, girlish had and it felt like he's been peeling bark for 20 years. Glad to see him win his pro debut. Those Herring brothers will fight anyone, anytime!

Matt Ruskin is an amazing wrestler, tough as nails and has a great presence. He met up with someone just as tough and just as athletic in Dymond Jones. Ruskin had a great slam, pics soon from Paul Thatcher. Some more stand up and Matt will be a lot better. Jones got a KO.

More to follow.

Big congrats to Brian Bowles!!! And thanks to Sprawl for supplying Brian with his gear!

Will Paul be posting some pics?

His brother was on another post late yesterday or earlier today and said yes, but I can not recall the details

Full results?

heard adam and rory did a good job reffing...I hated to miss the show- will be back next time for sure.

Just got back in town. I'll try to get the results posted soon.

Thanks to everyone that fought and helped out.

ghille,

Thats cool dude, get up with me.

Frankiscool,

Thanks for the kind words, Bryan is gonna be Hell to deal with, mark my words.

Chris

Guys, here's some photos:

http://tomgrason.exposuremanager.com/g/fightnight4