Will anybody fight JC Pennington ?

everybody is a chicken shit

wow you really know how to get fighters dude. i cant imagine after reasing this that guys are flying off the handle to fight for you.

Whatever, I told you I just needed a two way plane ticket from Dayton, Oh. I am not intimidated one iota by old boy, I just live too far away. Chickenshit... Pfffffffft, wahhhteva! LOL

HEY CHARLES MC CARTHY I'M ON THE PHONE WITH GABE BARAHONA AND HE TELLS ME YOU ARE A GOOD DUDE, I JUST DID THAT TO GET SOME ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD,WE ACTUALLY GET A LOT OF FIGHTERS THAT SEND ME INFO, BUT FOR SOME REASON WE CAN'T GET ANYONE TO FIGHT JC THIS TIME.

Joe: im sure you are putting together a good show but from a fighters viewpoint. everyone knows that fighters arnt chicken shits and having been on the other side of negotiations I know there is more to the story... Travel, flight, purse, timing.

I really think it's timing right now. This is a small show venue and we are not flying any fighters in for this fight.

TTT

Joe, i got your message and sent you an email, but you have not read it yet : (

Ya didnt leave an area code is why i i didnt call ya later that night.

In the future we got somebody for JC, either Roli if he gets back into fighting or another guy.

Holla

matt

sorry mat. it's 504-888-6451

Mat, I haven't gotten your e-mail yet anconasgym@aol.com

need a # on you mat

Fuck this thread... Peace!