Will Canelo go down as the greatest fighter of all time?

You’ve got me agreeing with Lion King Vegito. Ffs.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

EDIT**** Misread post.

Also, Diaz is American. Canelo is actually Mexican.

6 Likes

No way anyone who watched the fight actually believes that :joy: Gotta just be sour grapes and not wanting to eat crow after all the shit talk and hyping ggg up for years

1 Like

First fight I will actually admit GGG could’ve slightly edged it. Second fight Canelo won and wasn’t even really close

1 Like

EDIT**** Misread post.

Canelo forced fighters to come in below the weight limit to fight him. I’ve always hated him for that.

1 Like

EDIT**** Misread post.

Never did a 180. I said in my original post first fight was close and second fight Canelo clearly won.

Go back and read pal

1 Like

Haha! My mistake. I completely read your post wrong. Gotcha. I will go back and edit.

1 Like

Have you ever tried saying that to a Boxer’s face before?

1 Like

Ttt

Nah the rematch he was gifted the win. It was a draw at best

1 Like

Not much left for him to fight(i dont know any other boxer in his division), everyone is old and I dont follow boxing much, but he is ptobably levels above everyone else
And GGG beat him, both times, second fight he was better at avoiding any fighting

I’m a huge Canelo fan and I voted “no”. Best boxer of this era for sure. But GFAT? Nah!

Lmao I have not

What kind of retarded logic is this? Then Ryo Chonan is greater then Anderson, Dennis Hallman is better then Matt Hughes, Mat Serra is better then Gsp, some random scrubbed who subbed Usman is better then Usman etc. Furthermore, all those guys were beaten in their primes. Canelo has never been beaten in his prime… Floyd weight drained a 17 year old Canelo. Canelo is undefeated in his prime, beat GGG who Floyd ducked, became undisputed which Floyd never did, beat Sergey who Floyd could never dream of beating, and just beat 3 undefeated prime champions in a row, something Floyd has never done. Canelo has already far surpassed Floyd. You MMA phaggots don’t know shit about boxing or MMA cough @Nick_Diaz_Army too. Stay out of combat sports all together. Table tennis may be for you dorks. Prime Canelo>>>>>>>prime Floyd

2 Likes

Lmfao this faggot comes logs onto the UG once a month to insult people here and talk about how great boxing is. Dude probably just sits at home masterbating to boxing highlights I swear :joy:

1 Like

Canelo is not better than Floyd. Floyd beat him 1v1
And finished his career undefeated