Will Costa’s massive size and strength advantage be too much for Whittaker?

I was talking with my good friend @anon40977991 and we agreed Paolo probably got the most underrated ground game in the UFC.

Luke is supposed to me a monster in grappling and couldn’t do shit to Paolo, who TKO’d Uriah Hall and Johnny Hendricks.

Wallid BB? FOH!

2 Likes

Rob looks in top shape too. Hope both guys bring. their best

3 Likes

People look past his ground because his kickboxing is so good. I prefer Dutch style over Thai and that’s what Paolo brings.

Mike’s Gym All Day

So intriguing…

Bobby got KO’d at WW. Paolo throws some of the hardest high kicks I’ve ever seen and fought at HW.

They both fought Vettori, Bobby used a lot of grappling to win an easy decision. Paolo threw so much fuckin heat in that fight but lost a decision probably based off the annotation that he didn’t make weight and Marvin did.

What?

I just video’d my cousin a couple days ago on WhatsApp.

He got a couple awards for Top Chef Sydney. You visit his restaurant yet mate?

1 Like

Mike’s Gym,
The famous gym in Holland,

The home of hard style Dutch KB

2 Likes

Oh, Fuck Yeah

I haven’t bro I need to!

1 Like

You can also say the same thing in reverse. Yoel was incredibly inactive throughout many of his fights, not engaging his opponents. Agreed, some of his fights could have or should have been draws from my recollection, but mainly from a lack of activity on both sides. Love that crazy fucker outside of the cage, but wasn’t super pumped to see his fights.

2 Likes

This is such an amazing website when there is not toxic people being insecure cunts.

Crazy how a guy from Sicilia can tell a guy in Australia to go visit his cousins restaurant posting from the United States. Not to mention my cousin who is not a fight fan at all was born in Belo Horizonte (Paolo’s hometown) to an Italian mother and Portuguese father. Simply Awesome.

3 Likes

Might be the greatest pure athlete in the history of MMA but his Highlight Vids are not that entertaining compared to a Cro Cop or Rampage.

1 Like

Yes but that was also retired Luke whose chin was completely gone already. And he still survived 3 rounds with Paulo. So that knife cuts both ways there buddy.

Surely whittacker can stay on the outside and point fight to a decision.

2 Likes

Whittaker getting old bla bla
Tell me the one fight then he was actually the world beater
I just remember Yoel blasting him left and right, his best career moment is not getting ktfo by Yoel :laughing:

To be fair to Rob, the first Yoel fight, Cannonier and Vettori were all world class performances.

2 Likes

Mike’s gym is legendary.

What does a chin have to do with grappling/Jiujitsu? Lol

1 Like

Anderson Silva has had those as well, but fathertime is undefeated