Will evil Conor come back against Michael Chandler?

He adopted another black child

1 Like

He just needs to stick to insulting his opponent, not his opponent’s family. I don’t remember him doing that before until his 3rd fight with Dustin, and it looked very “try hard”, almost fake even. He doesn’t have to be old Connor his whole damn career, and I really don’t think people give a shit about it anymore anyway. The Connor fans want to see, is the Connor that goes in there and wins with skill. The pre fight shenanigans are fun to see, but more important is what happens in the cage and how it’s done.

It sounds like this Doctor MMA twitter guy just wanted to call black people monkeys while hiding behind the hypothetical scenario of Conor saying it.

5 Likes

it was hilarious seeing mcgregor on the ground with a broken leg still talking shit about poriers wife in his dms

not a nice thing to do but if youre gonna you might as well take it all the way

You gotta be kidding me.
Fuck, it’s true.

Yeah, whatever happens, I’m on team Conor. This is wrong on so many levels.

Read the comments…hes getting bashed

2 Likes

I dont know but ‘nice guy’ Connor get’s KO’d

2 Likes

Cocaine Conor is more exciting. I figure Conor will be mean. Chandler is very short so he’s going to dig him on that for sure. He’s listed as 5’8" in the UFC…LOL

I’m only interested to see if he can still fight but that hasn’t been the case since Khabib took his soul.

1 Like

I sort of understand what was going on there.

Conor wasn’t done fighting yet. He was probably thinking “I can’t walk but I might be able to talk enough shit that he’ll come over here and we can go back to fighting”.

Doesn’t excuse it but I do understand the suicidal urge to fuck up someone’s day.

2 Likes

Evil Conor? He used to be so wholesome.

1 Like

Your second paragraph is dead on balls accurate.

The fact that a man is walking around out there who has a child that was in fact not created by his own sperm, is enough to stand on its own, and is the perfect straw for Conor to poke at.

Additionally, Chandler’s reputation as a jock boy family man who takes 100 supplements daily makes him ripe for the picking.

WAR EVIL CONOR

1 Like

Chandler’s wife must be infertile. Kind of an interesting decision to adopt two black kids. Maybe they wanted them to relate to each other as brothers more?

i can envision several scenarios where that might be a response (shit talking, not the wife specifically)

regardless it was entertaining. if they fight a 4th time ill be watching

1 Like

I would hope Conor wouldnt be enough of a scumbag to attack someone for giving a child a home. Growing up in the foster care system without parents sucks and has a massive negative impact on life outcome.

1 Like

They’re hoping to hit the black athlete lottery…those kids are just tickets they hope to cash in down the road

1 Like

Michael is quite the athlete himself, he should have tried knocking up another chick

1 Like

MMA Guru impersonates a coked up Conor insulting Michael :joy:

1 Like

Yeah but Conor is a scumbag.

Dennis Siver disagrees