Will evil Conor come back against Michael Chandler?

JOLIE’S WIFE

2 Likes
2 Likes

All of us including UFC hopes evil Conor returns on that crap show!

5 Likes

Meh! Chandler has the skills to absolutely run over that piece of Irish trash but has a tendency to fight like a complete moron so who knows?

No Idea Idk GIF by Muppet Wiki

5 Likes

Ufc pays him behind closed doors to take a dive, giving him better next contract etc, and ufc tries one more time to cash from conors title fight?

UFC would basically crumble if they ever got caught fixing fights. You fail to see how gambling is huge and it would their death knell if they did that and were caught.

5 Likes

His son has a kid! Shit!

They reproduce so young these days.

3 Likes

Yeah but Cowboy losing to shoulder strikes was something different

1 Like

Cowboy has zero heart

4 Likes

I think his wife lied to him about that being his son.

5 Likes

Not really. Conor will insult where people are from but he doesnt say racist shit. I think some people assumed he was being racist for the things he said about Aldo because Aldo is brown but he had the same kind of insults for Khabib and Poirier who are white.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Doctor MMA sounds like a gossipy cunt

6 Likes

It’s a pretty low strawman as Conor didn’t say anything so far. The seething sjw has outlined already so much rich detail in his head, he’s probably touching himself at the thought of fighting racism online.

Also, if Conor will attack Chandler, it will not be because of “the color of his sons (sic) kid”.
Conor, being a globalist whore who doesn’t give a fuck about race, will make fun of the fact that Chandler’s son is adopted and not his own. That’s a classic as old as time.

2 Likes

All kids of any colour are monkeys.

2 Likes

Not going to lie Conor did say some racist stuff on twitter

Meh, all this racism this racism that is driving people nuts.
Is it worse than, dunno, throwing a chair at a bus? Punching someone? Raping your date?
Ovbiously not.
Racism, whatever it is, is a nothingburger.

3 Likes

I mean, it’s a fair question as to why Chandler has a black child.

Isnt he has adopted few childs? Fights like its death or life situation, adopts kids, dude is national treasure

1 Like

I think it’s his only one and Chandler himself joked on instagram about it. It IS an unusual situation and only faggots have a problem with these sorts of jokes.