Will Gray Maynard hold the belt next year? Yes!

Mark my words...I think Gray will have the belt by the end of next year.

Who agrees with me?

I think he will hold it.  BJ will ask him too when he needs to take a leak.

Carwin would be dissapointed in you...he's a big fan.

short answer no, Gray offers nothing to BJ.

aznstar_inc - short answer no, Gray offers nothing to BJ.

I said by the end of next year...we don't know if BJ will still be fighting then. 

And BJ can have a bad night.  He's only human.

Reggie Warren Jr - 
aznstar_inc - short answer no, Gray offers nothing to BJ.

I said by the end of next year...we don't know if BJ will still be fighting then. 

And BJ can have a bad night.  He's only human.

This is true. However i do like Frankie edgar alot and think he is underrated as a LW and i like him in that mix. I know he lost to Gray, but his hand against Sherk looked much improved.

as far as BJ, yes he can have a off night, but his overall skill is head and shoulders above every other LW. Gray is still young and could very well be a champ 1 day, i still think his stand up needs to improve. But we shall see how he does against Roger who has very good accurate hands.

^^^Did you see Grays hands against Miller?  He was much improved.  I think Gray will outbox Huerta.

Edgars great, but I don't see him ever beating Gray. Just a bad matchup for him.

^^^ If he can beat Roger standing up that will be very impressive.

Jack Page - I think he will hold it.  BJ will ask him too when he needs to take a leak.

Too funny VTFU if i wasn't a mud nammer.....

BJ would OWN Gray.

Gray deserves a title shot, no question.

Unless there is a video of him jumping out of 3ft of water...no chance in hell

I think he has the tools to beat the Prodigy

I'd like him to because I don't like BJ Penn

If not Maynard than Frankie Edgar

Don't U fools Know BJ cannot be beaten, he is God to the 155lbs division, How dare anyone think BJ is Human and can be beaten, hell he only lost to GSP because of the grease....he really should hold the 155lbs and 170lbs belts.....FOOLS!!!

Jetster - Don't U fools Know BJ cannot be beaten, he is God to the 155lbs division, How dare anyone think BJ is Human and can be beaten, hell he only lost to GSP because of the grease....he really should hold the 155lbs and 170lbs belts.....FOOLS!!!

And he got robbed in the Machida fight, so he should be LHW champ as well.

The belt is BJ's as long as he wants it, after that Gray is the best at 155 and will be champ someday

Gray Maynard: I want BJ's belt!!!

I'm a big fan Reggie, but that was WEAK!!

EasyTapper - I'm a big fan Reggie, but that was WEAK!!

I appreciate you being a fan...sorry that vid wasn't up to your standards.  It has a different feel than most...but everyone has different taste.