Will It always be UFC Bellator OneFC PFL?

Keep an eye out on CESMMA and CESBoxing, I heard they are a Organization on the rise

Will UFC forever be number one and Bellator Number 2?

CES MMA and Boxing do not bring in national talent for the most part.  They like their hometown guys having titles and winning and more IMPORTANTLY, selling tickets.

Their shows are usually excellent but will always be a strong regional show.

* On a SideNote:  They have had several fighters go from their show to the UFC.  But I prefer ROC  and CFFC on East coast.

On a SideNote -

CES MMA and Boxing do not bring in national talent for the most part.  They like their hometown guys having titles and winning and more IMPORTANTLY, selling tickets.

* On a SideNote:  They have had several fighters go from their show to the UFC.  But I prefer ROC  and CFFC on East coast.

Not true, they bring in talent from all over.

Yes their shows are usually excellent and they are a strong regional show...but they also are on UFC Fight Pass where everybody all over the world can watch.

Tony Gravely is their former BantamWeight Champion, he just made his debut. He is from Virginia.

His record is 19-5.

Arustin Arnett is  a former UFC Fighter and was suppose to make his debut next mont. He is from Washington.

Blaine Schutt who just won there Flyweight Championship is from Pennsylvania

Viniciuis De Jesues is there  Welterweight Champion, he is from Brazil

And many many more fighters from all over that have fought for CES

CES is home of the best talent in the New England Area but that is not to say they dont get solid competition as well.

On a SideNote -

appreciate your input. CES is a Organization to watch out for in the coming years tho IMO.

CES was broadcast on axstv for a while and they had mostly regional guys but put on some excellent fights. 

I would guess that within 2 or 3 years PFL will be gone. They have almost no TV audience and they can't even fill a small arena when they give away tickets (and they give away about 80% of the seats). They get even less coverage on the MMA web sites than Bellator does, and Bellator gets very little. 

Trumpsstinkypinky -

CES was broadcast on axstv for a while and they had mostly regional guys but put on some excellent fights. 

Yes. They put on a lot of quality shows on AxsTV. Now they are shown on ufc fight pass 

I was just watching Tank vs Kimbo and it brought back memories of the solid smaller orgs.  Man that crowd was going BUCKwild during that fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFUitP0KXU

Bellator is not number 2.

Kevinbarbers1 - 
On a SideNote -

Yes their shows are usually excellent and they are a strong regional show...but they also are on UFC Fight Pass where everybody all over the world can watch.

Tony Gravely is their former BantamWeight Champion, he just made his debut. He is from Virginia.

His record is 19-5.

Arustin Arnett is  a former UFC Fighter and was suppose to make his debut next mont. He is from Washington.

CES is home of the best talent in the New England Area but that is not to say they dont get solid competition as well.

Kevin, my man, I am fully aware of CES and have put fighters on their show for years.  They will never be bigger than a regional show.  I truly believe they put on the best fights with MA/NH/RI for sure.

* On a SideNote:  Vinicius De Jesus used to train with our team.  Great fighter and will be in the UFC.

On a SideNote -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
On a SideNote -

His record is 19-5.

Kevin, my man, I am fully aware of CES and have put fighters on their show for years.  They will never be bigger than a regional show.  I truly believe they put on the best fights with MA/NH/RI for sure.

* On a SideNote:  Vinicius De Jesus used to train with our team.  Great fighter and will be in the UFC.

That's really awesome.

Only time will tell what the future brings for CES !

Samoa -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFUitP0KXU

For sure!!!

So you’re back huh?

NewEraNik -

So you’re back huh?

What do you mean??

Jayn200 -

in the USA market it is

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Jayn200 -

in the USA market it is

Who cares? This is the internet man, there are plenty of people who post here who aren't American.

Jayn200 -

Doesn't really matter who is number 2 when number 1 is so far ahead.

On a SideNote -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
On a SideNote -

His record is 19-5.

Oh yea and NEVER say never .

I think if One FC comes to the United States they could catch up and surpass the UFC.