Will Joanna Champ v Andrade go similar as Gadelha?

Do you think Joanna Champ:

1. Might get taken down a fair amount by the Brazilian and possibility even lose a round or two like she did to Gadelha before teeing off on Andrade at will once she tires?

2. Dominates Andrade from the start and it will never be that close?

3. People are underestimating Andrade, and we will have a new champ?

I think Andrade gets her out of there. No horse in the race I just think JJ won't be able to hurt her and Andrade will walk her down

Gadelha v Andrade ultimate surrender, IMO

I have the fear Andrade will win although JJ is much more technical on the feet she has been hurt last couple of fights.

I didn't like how Gadelha controlled JJ on the mat and took her down pretty easily for the first 2+ rounds. If Gadelha wasn't so exhausted by the 3rd, this would have likely continued for 5 rounds.

But she tired, and then JJ had her way w/ her the rest of the fight on the feet. '

Someone w/ better cardio could theoretically do that to JJ for at least 3 rounds and grind out a decision, IMO.

I don't think Andrade will, though.

I'm pulling for Joanna but she's been getting cracked a bit lately. She always recovers and comes back to win in pretty dominant fashion, but Andrade is huge for that weightclass and appears to hit hard as fuck for that size.

Gadelha endlessly persued the takedown until she gassed. Doubt Andrade fights that way. She will likley still lose but I expect her to move forward and pressure, throwing hooks, trying to hurt Joanna on the feet. They may end up clinching against the fence but I don't see Andrade doggedly persuing the takedown like Gadelha

Andrade is sloppy on the feet. Throws big looping haymakers. JJ is too technical to fall for that. I think she picks her apart and makes it look easy

Andrade is twice as aggressive as JJ and is just as powerful and andrade proved she has a good gas tank in her last fight

I'm 50\50 on this fight but I think andrade definitely has a better chance than anyone JJ has ever fought

The Joanna champ fans should be afraid that she has a big chance of losing her belt

Kimbo K - 

Andrade is twice as aggressive as JJ and is just as powerful and andrade proved she has a good gas tank in her last fight

I'm 50( on this fight but I think andrade definitely has a better chance than anyone JJ has ever fought

The Joanna champ fans should be afraid that she has a big chance of losing her belt

100% agree!

Jj definitely has what it takes to pick her apart but she has proven to be a slow starter and she has gotten caught at Least once in All of her last 3 fights. So the way I see it is if Andrade catches her she's not gonna survive it. That girl throws like John lineker. Can't wait for it.

Put your money on Andrade, I will. Ever since Andrade moved down to 115lbs, I've said she's the girl to beat the champ.

nowaydo - 
Kimbo K - 

I'm 50( on this fight but I think andrade definitely has a better chance than anyone JJ has ever fought

100% agree!

Scary if you guys end up being right.

She did lose the first 2 rounds decisively on all 3 judges scorecards to Gadelha, before storming back and beating the hell out of her.

If Andrade truly does have a better gas tank than Gadelha, this fight could be very close and interesting, and there is the possibility of a new SW champ.

On the other hand, it could also take JJ's status to an even greater height if she wins. It would be her 5th title defense and she has fought tough competition. And plenty of the chicks she's defeated have been bigger/stronger than her.

Andrade is super short with no reach.  JJ should be able to pick her apart.  

NBKfanforlife - 

Andrade is super short with no reach.  JJ should be able to pick her apart.  

she's beaten taller and heavier ladies

not as talented as JoChamion, but the size will not be new to her

Female Wanderlei Silva.

I favor JJ like 60/40 in the fight.

odds are she wins a decision but could also seeing her lose via TKO

im super excited for this fight and have been looking forward to it for almost a year as it's the only girl i see w a realistic chance of beating JJ

JJ picks her apart.

I think Andrade has a really good chance of winning.

Andrade will have her way with her but wont get the better of the exchanges. She will ground her out and cage smother her until JJs bloodied and beaten and cant do much other than defend. IMO