Will Khabib surpass Pat Militech as best fighter turned coach?

Both former champs turned coach of champions. Pat had Hughes, Sylvia, Pulver and to an extent Franklin and Lawler.

2 Likes

Lol no

1 Like

In time, he very well may.

Patience Calm Down GIF by Brat TV

He has a big following and wins like this will only add to it. He is a good, passionate coach with highly sought after mma knowledge.

1 Like

At 3-0 how could he not be…

Islam is a champ, Usman is going to be a Bellator champ in a few weeks, Umar will be BW champ.

That’s actually just the start though.

I don’t think you guys understand what kind of operation Khabib is running at Eagles. Belal described it yesterday as a pack of monsters who make him want to retire soon, guys who are barely 20 and will be future UFC champs.

There will be so many champs coming out of Khabib’s gym, the UFC is going to have to stifle them because it’s bad for business to have all the UFC champs coming from one region, gym even.

1 Like

There is always slap fighting…

I would like to see them branch into submission grappling on fight pass in all honesty.

Khabib has probably cornered close to 30 fights as coach and only has one or two losses (which were highly controversial decisions). His win/loss ratio is already insane.

1 Like

Mike Brown could probably be in the conversation too but cause its ATT there might be more coaches than him getting that credit

1 Like

I’m really surprised to see you say this.

2 Likes

Fuck kabib. Backwards ideology and a cunt person. Who gives a shit what he does. He didnt have the courage to defend his title. Hes a bum…

4 Likes

There would be no Khabib if there was no Militech. Hell, there’d be no GSP.

1 Like

If he only trains giant dagastani fighters he may

Pat took nobodies, including yokel locals, and turned them into champions.

I’m pretty sure Khabob’s crew were professional level athletes before they even met.

Pat is, quite simply, the best coach in history and set the blueprint for success in modern day mma with combination of kickboxing/wrestling/BJJ approiach which nearly everyone uses some version of.

2 Likes

Pat is a pioneer.

Khabib’s knowledge and experience is infinitely more evolved.

Khabib is going to bury Pat in champions in a much more competitive era of MMA.

Usman Numagomedov next in the upcoming month.

1 Like

Get back to me when Khabib takes someone from the local high school with no mma experience and turns them into a world champion. Pat created fighters from the giddy-up.

1 Like

Good luck with that.

Khabib has a school with hundreds of Dagestani killers (many in their teens and early 20’s) who will run MMA and if we’re being honest he’s been the one who molded Islam, Umar and Usman and has been far more hands on with the students taking over for Abdulmanap since like a decade ago.

What about the other guy who retired with one loss and is teaching kids in degastan? Lol those kids will dominate ufc and mma xD
I mean those kids the special ones later will be under khabibs wing

Fedor is the answer