Will Rizin 40 FITE broadcast feature the Bellator fights?

The Showtime card is tape delayed until like 8 or 10 pm ET on US NYE. Its like a 12 hour tape delay.

I’m sure there could be a VPN way to order it from the US and there could be decent streams around for the Japanese broadcast but I’m not bothering with that.

I’ll just watch the Horiguchi, Pitbull and Mckee fights on youtube in the morning of US NYE right after the event and hope they video titles don’t have spoilers.

I’d like to kick back and watch the whole event ordered off of fite.tv like a gentleman but Showtime does not want me to have nice things.

1 Like

So there won’t be any fishing holes for the live broadcast? Damn

I’m sure there will be a few but you know the best one died recently and a lot of them are so unreliable its gambling and can be frustrating and its not a great alternative to buying a working high quality stream like fite historically provides.

I’m a big fan of fite.tv.

Not a fan of Showtime.

I’ll just wait for Showtime. I’ll just have to stay off this forum and Youtube. I guess starting 31st early evening?

tapalogy says the showtime show starts at 8 pm ET.

1 Like

Cool, thanks. But the live event time is 31st early evening, US time?

No live event is at 12 am midnight ET…20 hours before that Showtime event. First fight probably kicks off at 1 am but the broadcast starts at midnight per fite.tv but it won’t include the Bellator fights.

I see this is card advertised at Fite now. Damn shame you can’t buy the whole card like normal.

Oh well, stuff happens. Just hate the tradition got all screwed up because of Showtime bullshit.

Seika Izawa 9 Si Woo Park
Naoki Inoue 8 Kenta Takizawa
Tsuyoshi Sudario 7 Junior Tafa
Sudario Takanofuji
Hideo Tokoro 6 John Dodson
The Magician
Yuki Motoya 5 Rogério Bontorin
Johnny Case 4 Nobumitsu Tyson
Yoshiki Nakahara 3 Chihiro Suzuki
Beynoah 2 Sho Patrick Usami
Blackpanther
Yushi Sakura 1 Tatsuya Nakazawa