Will there be another TUF 155

If so when and where are try outs. I wanna be on tv so i can get drunk and break shit and piss on everyones stuff. If thats what it takes to get in the UFC im there.

I'll watch. 

TTT for the REF to get a chance to REP.

They should do back to back heavyweight divisions IMO.The division is way too thin compared to the others.

They just took a ginger on the last season so you're out of luck for the short term.

I think you are looking way too far into the future. Even the best TV shows have not lasted that long. They will probably stop after TUF 20 or so.

I suggest training your piss and ejaculation game so you can show up to try outs completely prepared.

JCPennington - If so when and where are try outs. I wanna be on tv so i can get drunk and break shit and piss on everyones stuff. If thats what it takes to get in the UFC im there.
I have NO idea what they are looking for in fighters for that show.  I know it's not getting the best up and coming fighters.

It's weird.  I know of plenty of guys who tried out that were way better than some of the prospects that they actually picked in the end. 

I would be interested in hearing what thier criteria is.  Maybe Dana just picks who he wants and who makes the best/worst  impression on him....I have no clue.

PS, Good luck on tryouts.  Hope you catch thier eye somehow, hopefully it's not by doing something gross.

I have red hair, lots of tattoos, very loud and dumb. I have a prob peeing in public though so that might lesson my chances. I am willing to spank it on anything though. Fish tank, bar stool, gallon of milk, etc.....

Top for the Crayola Kid being on TV. Also JC hit me up tomorrow. I saw where you text but you have horrible timing. I have been meaning to get back to you about your upcoming fight in Hard Rock..

We need a good cajun/redneck on TUF! Zuffa make it happen!

ftr

spike has lots of leverage on who gets picked

Well im their man. Im ok at fighting and great at acting like a total ass.

tattoo cow bells, pitbulls, and Kimbos face on your chest and you are guaranteed

JCPennington - Well im their man. Im ok at fighting and great at acting like a total ass.

i can vouch for you here

Tractor - 
JCPennington - Well im their man. Im ok at fighting and great at acting like a total ass.

i can vouch for you here

They are speaking the truth. Both these guys only lie to women!