Will Thiago Santos be the future LHW champ?

what are the chances Marreta will be the future King at 205? And what will be his biggest threat in your opinion? 

IMO, it comes down between him and Rakic. 

*granted I am an admitted super fan, so there’s that

https://youtu.be/aPScv2t4Asc

I was thinking about the possibility of Santos vs Rakic last night. The nuclear leg kicks from both guys.

Jiri prochazka 

Uhtred Ragnarson -

what are the chances Marreta will be the future King at 205? And what will be his biggest threat in your opinion? 

IMO, it comes down between him and Rakic. 

*granted I am an admitted super fan, so there’s that

It’s between Prochazka, Reyes, Rakic and Santos. 

1 Like

Santos is awesome but Jiri is the future of that division. Finally getting exciting and Jones leaves, of course. 

BJTT-PattyHearst -

Santos is awesome but Jiri is the future of that division. Finally getting exciting and Jones leaves, of course. 

Is he really that good? I haven’t seen much of him sadly.

Canooke - I was thinking about the possibility of Santos vs Rakic last night. The nuclear leg kicks from both guys.

That’s exactly why I like them as much as I do haha. 

A lot of talk about Reyes, deservedly.

But I've thought Santos was the man for a while now. Thought he did a great job against Jones too (with the injury as well).

So, yes op.

Yeah I think he has the tools to beat Reyes, Blachowitz and Rakic. He is getting up there in age though, so I hope he recovers swiftly. 

It’s an interesting division right now with Reyes, Rakic, and Santos but I wonder if at some point it will cost Santos that he’s really a blown up middleweight. Rakic and Reyes have LHW frames.

Canooke - It's an interesting division right now with Reyes, Rakic, and Santos but I wonder if at some point it will cost Santos that he's really a blown up middleweight. Rakic and Reyes have LHW frames.

Come on dude. I will concede that Reyes and Rakic are bigger, but Thiago is built like a pro bowl middle line backer.

Uhtred Ragnarson -

https://youtu.be/aPScv2t4Asc

Lol at the fake crowd cheering audio added to the video. Like some Seinfeld laugh track shit 

Uhtred Ragnarson - 
Canooke - It's an interesting division right now with Reyes, Rakic, and Santos but I wonder if at some point it will cost Santos that he's really a blown up middleweight. Rakic and Reyes have LHW frames.

Come on dude. I will concede that Reyes and Rakic are bigger, but Thiago is built like a pro bowl middle line backer.

I hope you’re right. Santos is the guy I’d like to see come out on top and hold the belt.

Uhtred Ragnarson -
BJTT-PattyHearst -

Is he really that good? I haven’t seen much of him sadly.

He’s hyper aggressive and throws with the baddest of intentions but gets hit a lot. Definitely fun to watch and pretty comfortably top 5 in the division. 

https://youtu.be/PQ25GpDy2kk

Santos lost a split decision to Jones after completely blowing up his knee in the 1st round.

You seriously have to wonder what would have happened if he never got hurt…

Bereal - Santos lost a split decision to Jones after completely blowing up his knee in the 1st round.

You seriously have to wonder what would have happened if he never got hurt…

Not only that but he was really chopping Jones down with the leg kicks and Santos had to shut the leg kicks down when his knee blew up. It’s not just like Santos was leading on points, he was really hurting Jones in a way that looked unsustainable.