Will we ever see Kawajiri vs Aoki?

When you're that explosive with decent all-round skills, you give yourself a chance against anybody.

Love watching him fight and him vs. Aoki would be great.

Im sure its in the cards. They had KJ ringside in the Aoki/Shaolin fight.

If Hansen wins though, it could actually set up a rematch of the NC between Hansen and Kawajiri when they fought for the Shooto title.

I would love to see this fight. I would like to see Aoki's gameplan for this match cause he's outmatched on the feet, and Kawajiri's takedown defense is top notch and he's difficult to submit.

it's supposedly tentatively scheduled for new year's eve, we'll see though

I'd like to see it

aoki against a huge wrestler

let's see how he fares

it would give a good idea of how he'd fare against some of those wrestling lightweight in the UFC

Wasa-B - Aoki again being vastly underated.

I mean, Kawajiri's ground grappling is quite underated himself. Everyone always thinks of him as the power japafighter but he is an excellent passer.

Still, he hasnt been in a guard like Aoki's. Aoki has already faced JZ who has a similar build to Kawajiri and is just as powerful and skilled.

It's kind of a stretch to say that JZ is "just as powerful and skilled" considering Kawajiri handed JZ his ass when they fought.

Patiently waiting for the next DREAM LW GP.

War Aoki

goeb - I would love to see this fight. I would like to see Aoki's gameplan for this match cause he's outmatched on the feet, and Kawajiri's takedown defense is top notch and he's difficult to submit.

JZ? Alvarez?

OctopusFighter - 
Wasa-B - Aoki again being vastly underated.

I mean, Kawajiri's ground grappling is quite underated himself. Everyone always thinks of him as the power japafighter but he is an excellent passer.

Still, he hasnt been in a guard like Aoki's. Aoki has already faced JZ who has a similar build to Kawajiri and is just as powerful and skilled.

It's kind of a stretch to say that JZ is "just as powerful and skilled" considering Kawajiri handed JZ his ass when they fought.

Ass handed?

Have you followed both guys' careers?

pigpen - I'd like to see it

aoki against a huge wrestler

let's see how he fares

it would give a good idea of how he'd fare against some of those wrestling lightweight in the UFC

JZ? Alvarez?

http://www.mma-elo.com/fighter_compare/3011/3471/

JZ is not a wrestler and Alvarez is not huge

Wasa-B - 

Ass handed?

Have you followed both guys' careers?

Have you seen that match?

Kawajiri outstruck him on the feet, outwrestled him, and mounted him on the ground. He dominated all areas of the fight.