Will Zuffa secure Fedor?

Who's Fedor? Phone Post 3.0

CRE - They couldn't even sign Ben Askren.

Not a chance.
Couldnt sign him
didnt want to sign him
Same thing right? Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs Kimbo would be huge... They would get all the hardcore fans because they want to see Fedor murder Kimbo and then they grab all the casual fans that know Kimbo but have no idea who Fedor is. That would be over a 3 million viewing for Bellator. Or Fedor vs Randy... That's the fight UFC couldn't get done. It would be a great look for Bellator if they could get either one of those fights. Phone Post 3.0

Why is this question still being asked?

Did Dana retire as UFC president?

Then NO!
He will never fight for the UFC!

Depends on why he wants to come back. If it's about money than the UFC has the best chance, if its about feeding his drive to compete than there are lots of options.

MMAalltheway - Who's Fedor? Phone Post 3.0

if serious, get the hell of a MMA forum.

Why risk his legacy by possibly losing to a dude in Bellator?
it only makes sense financially.

If he fights anyone in the top 5 or a Mark Hunt in UFC he will legitimize his legacy even more. PPV money from that event would make him rich, again. With a win in UFC it could setup a possible rematch with Werdum, which would be astronomical plus the 2nd big payday.

What I don't understand is why the fuck haven't the UFC signed him already, hurry the fuck up, get the duffles with money give him the PPV deal and lets go for dec/jan.

I'm coming off as a shill but in this case I don't give a fuck, I want Fedor in the UFC!!!

Fedor vs Rousey Phone Post 3.0

I hope not. Fuck UFC. They are too low class and bush league. Phone Post 3.0

I normally don't accept freakshow fights for the title, but in this case I wouldn't mind seeing fedor/werdum for title.

Refresh my memory is this the guy the Hendo won the Strikeforce MW belt from?

BlueDream - Refresh my memory is this the guy the Hendo won the Strikeforce MW belt from?
No, I think it's the guy who was getting rag-dolled by Lindland until he cheated. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - 
BlueDream - Refresh my memory is this the guy the Hendo won the Strikeforce MW belt from?
No, I think it's the guy who was getting rag-dolled by Lindland until he cheated. Phone Post 3.0

Lindland lost. Accept it. 

StrikingMMA - If Fedor is on his own and doesn't have M-1 requesting a new stadium then it could happen.

lol

this

Dana won't do it for the sheer fear of him doing well and then everyone telling him I told you so. Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - If Fedor is on his own and doesn't have M-1 requesting a new stadium then it could happen.
He owns part of M-1. Doubt he'll side with Zuffa against them. Phone Post 3.0

If Zuffa are true fight fans they will make it happen!!

So, no, they won't sign him. Phone Post 3.0

EvilMaster - If he is seriously shopping around for the best offer. And he is actually willing to talk to the UFC.

THEN THEY BETTER COUGH UP SOME SERIOUS FUCKEN CASH AND MAKE THE GOD DAMNED DEAL. NO FUCKING AROUND! GIVE HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES!

I agree, but not only that... Dana needs not to use the savvy business tactic of " talk heinous amounts of shit about someone so they dont come work for the UFC.... more than likely though, he will go to bellator, because of Scott Coker, they like to put on legend fights.. like Shamrock vs Kimbo, or Tito vs Bonnar..... they make a living off of older on their way out ufc fighters who are looking to not retire as of yet.