Will Zuffa secure Fedor?

All fans want to see a historic Fedor bout in the Octagon.

Can the UFC get him?

Do they want him?

Here's to hoping that Lorenzo and Dana can finally get Fedor in the UFC.

There's no better place than here.

No better time than now.

Here's to the once in a lifetime possibility of hearing Bruce Buffer announce Fedor.

Here's to the once in a lifetime possibility of Fedor possibly rematching Werdum and winning the title.

We can only hope...

"and neeeew Ufc heavyweight champion of the woooorld.....Fedorrrr.....the last emperorrrrr......Emelian....eeennnnkkooooo!!!!!" Phone Post 3.0

If he is seriously shopping around for the best offer. And he is actually willing to talk to the UFC.

THEN THEY BETTER COUGH UP SOME SERIOUS FUCKEN CASH AND MAKE THE GOD DAMNED DEAL. NO FUCKING AROUND! GIVE HIM WHATEVER IT TAKES!

Hell no. He won't go to UFC on principle. He hates Dana and now with the reebok deal and all the disrespect thrown Aldo's way I'm sure he won't fuck with the UFC. He's going to Bellator probably. He was at the last Bellator show. Phone Post 3.0

Ufc 200 fedor vs werdum 2 Phone Post 3.0

CV973 - Hell no. He won't go to UFC on principle. He hates Dana and now with the reebok deal and all the disrespect thrown Aldo's way I'm sure he won't fuck with the UFC. He's going to Bellator probably. He was at the last Bellator show. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Fedor has a good relationship with Scott Coker. Fedor is going to Bellator MMA Phone Post 3.0

If Fedor is on his own and doesn't have M-1 requesting a new stadium then it could happen.

Fedor vs. Mark Hunt or Arlovski will be old guard heaven Phone Post 3.0

Current Bellator heavies:

Minakov (champ)

Kimbo

Ken Shamrock

Cheick Kongo

Bobby Lashley

?

He won't go to the UFC. He will use them to get the most from Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

N-O-P-E. Phone Post 3.0

CV973 - Hell no. He won't go to UFC on principle. He hates Dana and now with the reebok deal and all the disrespect thrown Aldo's way I'm sure he won't fuck with the UFC. He's going to Bellator probably. He was at the last Bellator show. Phone Post 3.0
This.
Nothing would be better than to see fedor in ufc but its not happening.
He has already made appearencrs witb bellator, its been planned for a while now. When he comes back it will be under the bellator banner Phone Post 3.0

Bruce has announced him already.

Agreed on all front though.

I said UFC 200 would be Fedor v Brock last week.
Call me Nostrodamus...it is beginning! Phone Post 3.0

God I hope he goes to the UFC.... But for some reason I think negotiations will fall through... Phone Post 3.0

My guess is that he already had a deal in place with Bellator before announcing his return.

Fedor as Bellator champ will sell Bellator though the facking roof Phone Post 3.0

Give me Fedor in ONE. He'll be soccer kicking heads left and right! Phone Post 3.0

They couldn't even sign Ben Askren.

Not a chance.

Do something LORENZO!!!!

Just don't see who he can fight in Bellator...

Kimbo and Tito are easy fights.
Maybe Wand if they sign him (Assuming ufc cuts him) but thats easy fight.
Lashley and any HWT fight on that roster is a waste of time.
Maybe Travis Browne if UFC cuts him and he can fight him in a years time or however long it takes for Browne to leave UFC and sign w/Bellator.