Win a VIP trip w/ travel to 189 from Draft Kings

There are two titles on the line this weekend in what will be one of the biggest UFC events of 2015.

UFC 189 also boasts two title fights and has the chance to be an even bigger event, part of UFC's International Fight Week, it also features the championship bout between Aldo v. McGregor plus Lawler v. MacDonald.

Test your fantasy MMA skills this weekend and be rewarded with a VIP UFC 189 Experience courtesy of Draft Kings including airfare, accommodations, VIP passes to each event during UFC International Fight Week, VIP UFC 189 Tickets, and a UFC 189 event poster signed by UFC President & The UG's own dfw jr.

To enter you can enter this weekend's UFC 187 contest HERE. It's only $3.00 to enter and any user who has not previously deposited with Draft Kings plays for FREE. The Top 32 players outside of 1st place win CASH.

Contest starts Saturday, May 23rd at 6:30 PM EST and like all Draft Kings tournaments follows a Salary Cap Style Drafting where you select 5 fighters under the $50,000 cap.

ENTER NOW: https://www.draftkings.com/gateway?s=433181742

How many tickets? Phone Post 3.0

I believe it's two tickes. What a sick prize!

That is awesome. More spots open than the vip Dana White experience and cheaper entry fee. I wonder what they'll do if there is a tie for first? Phone Post 3.0

Still USA only? Tickets sound great. Phone Post 3.0

Draft Kings is banned in Louisiana. : ( Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol OOTFFTT - Draft Kings is banned in Louisiana. : ( Phone Post 3.0
And Washington. Its bullshit. I want in on this Phone Post 3.0

Free to play this contest if you deposit $25. They then give you bonus $25. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth -
Barbasol OOTFFTT - Draft Kings is banned in Louisiana. : ( Phone Post 3.0
And Washington. Its bullshit. I want in on this Phone Post 3.0
It's hilarious they ban stuff like poker and draft kings; but it's still ok for pure luck games like the lottery and scratch-offs! Phone Post 3.0

That's who I have Phone Post 3.0

I had Nina ansaroff in another contest with them and now that fight is cancelled. Am I just screwed or will they give me my money back on that one?

They won't let me change it now. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop - I had Nina ansaroff in another contest with them and now that fight is cancelled. Am I just screwed or will they give me my money back on that one?

They won't let me change it now. Phone Post 3.0
Same question here. I had Rose as my pick Phone Post 3.0

Fuck! In for answers! I had rose on a bunch :/ Phone Post 3.0