Win Randy Couture Signed Gloves!!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Sell it on Ebay.

I'd buy it. Hate raffles though....

I have actually considered selling only the gloves on Ebay b/c I thing that would bring in much more money. BUT..that wouldn't be fair to those who have already entered the raffle b/c the did so expecting a chance to win the gloves. If they (and trust me, there aren't many) are OK with it then thats what i'll do.

Any progress on the donations/ticket purchases?

Jonathan

Jonathan,

A couple more tickets were sold last night, two actually. I know of a few more people who have assured me they are purchasing tickets soon.

BTW, I JUST got off the phone with Ricardo Almeida and he told me to go to his website and pick out whatever items I think people might be interested in and he will sign and ship them!

He also told me that he has been using Light Force for some time now ans SWEARS by the stuff. It wasn't just an endorsement, he was basically saying that he can't stand to do without it!

Adam

ttt

Frankly, while I'd love better chances to win more things, I'd suggest taking all new donations and selling them via ebay.

The goal is to get to $500+. If the current crop of items isn't enough to get people to donate, then a few more won't help.

Instead, keep encouraging people to donate for the current items which are fantastic and plentiful, and sell all new donations on Ebay.

Jonathan

TTT

ttt

Wildcard,

I'm beginning to think you have the right idea. There just isn't as much support as I had hoped. Ebay may be the way to go.