With all the negativity on the ug

dhughes -
Jobe Watson the head of CAWK - I admire Thiaguys persistence. There I've said it. Phone Post 3.0

If you had to moderate on this forum...you would not. ;) It does make for some behind the scenes laughs...like "lol..what is wrong with this guy?" kind of laughs.
I can imagine.
I am enjoying the spectacle to be honest, mods v thiaguy.
Wondering who will cave first in this constant struggle for power.

Hint: Expect him to return if Jones loses to DC. Phone Post 3.0

dhughes - 
I Wild Each It - 

dhughes, did we just become best friends?

No, even better than best.

I love all of you glorious bastards Phone Post 3.0

I think of all of you like imaginary friends. I'll probably never meet any of you (likely best that way) but I wish you all well.

Best online family on the net.

Even all the dickheads.

I'm sure you mean well.

Taz Styles, your fucking cool man. Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage - Taz Styles, your fucking cool man. Phone Post 3.0
This, he rules.

But so do many people on the UG whether we disagree or not everyone is pretty decent Phone Post 3.0

So are we supposed to fondle each other's balls now? Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup: I don't always agree with you, but everything you post I read in George Carlins voice, which makes you okay by me.

RJJH: You are magnificently Canadian.

mmavixen: Even though I haven't seen you post for awhile it's always nice to get your holiday greetings in my inbox.

Letibleu: You are one of my faves on here. [Bro Hug]

InTheWeedz: There is a brief moment every day when I forget to hate you. Phone Post 3.0

Love yourself, so that you can love others. Appreciate the people who consider this place a home away from home. Phone Post 3.0

Ah, a love thread.

To all those who named me, I thank you. I love each and every single one of you. Reading your kind words touched my heart, even if they don't exist and you don't either It's the thought that counts, so even if you exist only in my thoughts, it's all good.

All my best to you. You know who you're not. Phone Post 3.0

Ya I support dis thread

Shouts out to 2Jupes, Super k, LOAW, and the friendly troll Aus!

And Josh Barnett!

2jupiters is my favorite poster, and a lot of awesome usernames like Jefferson D'Arcy Choke and others of which I will forget too many to name. Phone Post 3.0

I Wild Each It - 

Rick Storm, Taz, Pescy, ChaosOverkill, Hocky, Card and many others that I'm forgetting...all outstanding posters. 

CRE is quickly becoming one of my favorites as well, just on pure comedy factor.  The Circuit City/Blockbuster comment he made yesterday was truly epic.

Thank you and back atcha!

I dont recall ever posting anything negitive eva so I'll just say

This is my favorite thread of the day

VTFU everyone above me, and I love ya'll

Good thread!

kingkoopa has been making great some great threads

And love to Megatherium, William C, Winston Wolf, D241, Galanis, Wasa B, Taz, Caposa, Happiness Bunny, BJ Penn Forever, Rick Storm 

Can't forget Big English Tom!

I've said it before and saying again: we need a nutthugger forum but no one seem to be interested.
I made a thread and got one upvote no answer.
People seem way more interested in complaining rather than celebrating the sports.

Tl; dr
Thank you for making a positive thread Phone Post 3.0

I have grown to really enjoy RVD and Musashi.

Both bring great perspective. Phone Post 3.0

Another list I didn't make.

Someone please look after my cat.

Phone Post 3.0

Ah thank you so much!!