With all the negativity on the ug

Thank you, sincerely, to all the positive people that make this place a wonderful & unique online community to be a part of! Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - I actually enjoy ALL UGers.

I've NEVER voted anyone down.

In fact, my account, if a mod or Kirik checks has only once clicked vote down and that was in error using the app.

I messaged to see about taking it back but it was impossible.

So technically I've voted someone down once but that was error and I simply don't do it and do not believe in it.

Because mods will address actions that violate TOS and disagreeing with someone doesn't merit the action.

If I disagree, I explain why I do and hope for a discussion in which I possibly learn something and change my opinion or at the least see a point of view I previously did not.

It's a discussion board. It's for varying views not just agreeable bullshit. Sure, jokes fail but others make you laugh. Everything is of some value here whether it pleases you or annoys you.

Something good I have to say is I appreciate the passion here. The fact so many of us come from various places in the world with rich experiences to be shared. Phone Post 3.0
I agree with this therefore I will vote you up sir!

Sometimes it can be a bit petty. Is there a way to see who voted you up and down and for what? I just see the number change and never know what it was that offended someone. Phone Post 3.0