Wiuff Says "It was a Huge Mistake:

McLeod - The whole idea of having the champs fight in non title fights is idiotic. I hope that shows them it's a stupid idea. They now have a champ who has lost his last fight.
They really don't have a choice.  It's the only way to keep the tournament legit and keep their champs active.  Their only other option would be to let their champs fight outside the org during their long down time.  Better to have them lose at home then away.

Travis Wiuff - Hey guys! Im gna do my best to make my fights more exciting...I can promise you that. Thx for the support!

cool

It was stupid. Everyone knows that Travis is a beast at 205 with very good wrestling. Puzzling for sure.

Congrats on the W Travis!

Thx!Im definately not as cut now as i was when i made the cut against Babalu. Not sure why that is...maybe cause im 8 yrs older, maybe cause i train alot differently now than i did then. My diet and training approach has changed alot over the years. Last time i checked though this wasnt a bodybuilding contest. Im not in there to look pretty, im there to beat somebody up. Im trainig my butt off already to make sure im ready whenever Bellator calls.

Harlem, suspend that douche. His comment didn't even make SENSE.

Harlem -
WheresBobbySouthworth - 
Keith McKay - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - What happened to Wiuff? He was a buff monster when he fought against Babalu in the UFC. He seems much softer these days.

Pbbbbt... you didn't see him KTFO the guy he fought when I wrapped his hands. He brings it, and uses his skills to better his opponent. What a terrible idea...

He smashed MPB, his face was tore up.

I'm talking physique. He was muscular and cut. From when I've seen recent years, he's got extra fat on his frame and is nowhere near as muscular.

So are you asking for tips or just being a dick? I'm leaning one way but I'll allow you to untuck your tail and apologize before I send you on a nice trip to neverland.

Lol he made an observation about a physique and that's bashing??? I'm not sure it would hurt Travis' feelings, but whatever. Phone Post

TTT

Harlem - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - 
Keith McKay - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - What happened to Wiuff? He was a buff monster when he fought against Babalu in the UFC. He seems much softer these days.

Pbbbbt... you didn't see him KTFO the guy he fought when I wrapped his hands. He brings it, and uses his skills to better his opponent. What a terrible idea...

He smashed MPB, his face was tore up.

I'm talking physique. He was muscular and cut. From when I've seen recent years, he's got extra fat on his frame and is nowhere near as muscular.

So are you asking for tips or just being a dick? I'm leaning one way but I'll allow you to untuck your tail and apologize before I send you on a nice trip to neverland.

Lol, do they have white knights in neverland?

The guy made a simple observation, asked a simple question, that the fighter answered perfectly. You and your red name are silly.