Woman Suing McGregor Suffers Home Invasion from Masked Intruders

2 Likes

3 Likes

The personal injury lawsuit filed against Conor McGregor back in early 2021 is (finally) going to court … assuming everyone involved in the proceedings is still around by November. That was the date set for McGregor to account for his Octagon return at UFC 303, which is no longer happening after “Notorious” injured himself in training. As of this writing, the promotion has yet to reschedule his Michael Chandler fight.
The woman who originally filed the lawsuit suffered a frightening home invasion last weekend, as masked intruders stormed her residence in the wee hours of the morning and sent her parter to the hospital with stab wounds, according to a report from The Irish Mail. The woman and her child were unharmed during the incident but have yet to return home as local law enforcement completes its investigation.

“Gardaí received report of an incident of aggravated burglary that occurred at a premises in Drimnagh, Dublin 12 at approximately 2:20am this morning, Friday, June 14,” local officials told reporter Debbie McCann. “One man in his 30s has been conveyed to St James’ Hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries sustained as a result of this incident. Investigations are ongoing at this time.”

1 Like

Conor Mcgregor Sport GIF by UFC

2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

he should’ve fought anyway just to pay his legal fees.
He’s associated with the Kinehans, he’s probably one of their biggest coke clients so they do favours for him, in my opinion.

3 Likes
1 Like

In other words, they were after the boyfriend, not her.

I doubt it, if you want to put the fear of God into someone break into their house wearing masks and force her to watch her protector get stabbed.
He was just the prop to send the message.
“look what we can do to this cunt, imagine what we can do to you!”

6 Likes

Hah holy shit… I’m dieng

Holy shit I literally read this in Conor McGregors roadhouse voice

3 Likes
5 Likes

hahaha, that’s fucking gold!

Wow - that’s great.

At first i wasnt sure which was Conor’s sister, but there’s no mistaking her when you hear her.

2 Likes

Dog

He went for second hair transplant? Alcho and smoking will ensure it won’t last again lol

1 Like