Women could save this sport

That first round was better than anything I've seen from the men in years.

Crazy face! Phone Post 3.0

holy hyperbole.

RML - That first round was better than anything I've seen from the men in years.

lol laughing laugh lol laughing laugh

How can you say this isn't good?? Phone Post 3.0

I loved that fight, my goodness Phone Post 3.0

I'll sign. Great Fucking fight Phone Post 3.0

now that shit was inspirational.

Awesome fucking fight. Phone Post 3.0

If it was men everyone would be saying it should have been stopped in the first Phone Post 3.0

It gave me the feeling I had 15 years ago when I saw my first fight. Men (not all) have been playing it safe the last few years. The women have something to prove and it's making for great fights.

AlbertEinstein - If it was men everyone would be saying it should have been stopped in the first Phone Post 3.0

Which is why this was so much better

So happy for cat. NOONE in MMA deserved that win more then her. Not only did she deal with the UFC bullshit title shot roller coaster but also the death of her husband. Just crazy! Phone Post 3.0

Signed.

Let's calm down. That was a great fight, but the last dozen or so female fights in the UFC that didn't involve Rousey were worse than the slopfests that you see in regional level men's MMA.

Phisher - 

Let's calm down. That was a great fight, but the last dozen or so female fights in the UFC that didn't involve Rousey were worse than the slopfests that you see in regional level men's MMA.

I disagree! The women go for it.